Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The manual was listed as a constraint, but I don't think it's actually delaying many orders. The constraint % was only a bit lower than the % of the order book that is manual, meaning that there's only a slight shortage, and I'm sure there are plenty of manual orders that are blocked because of allocation and other parts.

If the transmission is your only constrained part, I think Ford would find a way to get that built -- if your dealer has allocation.
Sponsored

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/18/22. 2D Big Bend 2.7 Mid SAS CG
Congrats!
where on this link do I add my order number?
thx,
You add your number right after the = sign. But, prior to doing all this, make sure you're logged into the Ford website. THEN, cut and past the link with your number added.

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats!

You add your number right after the = sign. But, prior to doing all this, make sure you're logged into the Ford website. THEN, cut and past the link with your number added.
Ahh, it worked. Thank you for the details. That's the good news. The bad news is it doesn't list production info yet so I guess I'm still waiting for a production date but at least I can keep checking now. Thank you

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
part, I think Ford would find a way to get that built -- if your dealer has all
Manual and Hard Top, since the MIC top is an automatic constraint on the 2-door.

Sponsored

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on my 2 Door BL , sas , lux, tow, rack, I haven’t heard squat and I ordered early 2021

TooTooLong

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
I reserved on 7/20/21 ordered in January of 21 black diamond 2 door and still waiting saying mine could be a 23

First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs-M5 & 750; Dodge Charger SRT, 30 4WD pickups
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be surprised if you got it by 2025, soo many people waiting on 2-door right now. Good luck!!
A consideration for older Bronco buyers: ceteris paribus, how long you continue to drive in the future reflects on purchase price. Older drivers are more likely to die or quit drive. If you assume (1) your driving-life expectancy is 15 years or less, (2) you drive 10,300 mi/year (FHWA estimate for individual 65 and older), and (3) you must wait a year longer to take possession of a Bronco (e.g., $53,995 before tax, etc.) than a similarly equipped vehicle like a Land Rover Defender that costs about 30% more (e.g., $78,004), then consider the following.

First and most obvious, if you drive only 1 more year then you won’t drive a Bronco, but you can drive an alternative. If you drive 2 years more from present, the purchase for the Bronco is $1.46 more than the Defender per mile driven. If you drive 3 years, the Bronco is $0.10 more. Y4 Defender is $0.15 more. Y6 & Y7 Defender is $0.21 more. Y8 Defender is back down to $0.20 more and decreases thereafter to $0.13/mi by Y15.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A consideration for older Bronco buyers: ceteris paribus, how long you continue to drive in the future reflects on purchase price. Older drivers are more likely to die or quit drive. If you assume (1) your driving-life expectancy is 15 years or less, (2) you drive 10,300 mi/year (FHWA estimate for individual 65 and older), and (3) you must wait a year longer to take possession of a Bronco (e.g., $53,995 before tax, etc.) than a similarly equipped vehicle like a Land Rover Defender that costs about 30% more (e.g., $78,004), then consider the following.

First and most obvious, if you drive only 1 more year then you won’t drive a Bronco, but you can drive an alternative. If you drive 2 years more from present, the purchase for the Bronco is $1.46 more than the Defender per mile driven. If you drive 3 years, the Bronco is $0.10 more. Y4 Defender is $0.15 more. Y6 & Y7 Defender is $0.21 more. Y8 Defender is back down to $0.20 more and decreases thereafter to $0.13/mi by Y15.
But a Defender ain't a Bronco....

Need a bumper sticker that reads "I'd rather die waiting on a Bronco than drive a Land Rover".

First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Need a bumper sticker that reads "I'd rather die waiting on a Bronco than drive a Land Rover".

Or a bumper sticker that says: I would rather live driving a Defender than die waiting for a Bronco.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on my 2 Door BL , sas , lux, tow, rack, I haven’t heard squat and I ordered early 2021
Did you reorder in the fall of 21'?

First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

An empty garage is not a Bronco.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or a bumper sticker that says: I would rather live driving a Defender than die waiting for a Bronco.
I appreciate your concern for my health but I'll be just fine, don't you worry.
Sponsored