Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can't join USAA, but my local credit union was as low as 1.75% for up to 60 months and 1.99% for 72.
I had a build this week and my salesman told me I'd be better off shopping around.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long Is it good for? I tried searching that out and couldn't find it. I know I'm at least 6 weeks from delivery. So I don't want to apply just yet.
Yep, it's only good for 25 days so mine will expire, then I have to reapply. I don't want them to run another credit report as that usually dings your credit. Would have been fine with my original build date of June 21 but it won't work now. I'm also on the west coast and I don't believe any rigs have been delivered out here yet. Is your build date also August 2?

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I talked to my salesman at the dealer. He said Ford isnt offering any special financing. As suggested in another thread, I’m going with USAA. If you aren’t eligible I recommend going through a credit union. They always have better rates than the big banks.
I was looking at USAA but Navy Fed and my local CU have better rates. Not much but better, since I think I am ditching USAA car insurance because they insanely high now I would save the extra quarter percent for using them as my loan source any longer.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From Ford?
Nationwide you think?
yes, i have a sheet right in front of me from Ford Credit..this is assuming a+ credit.
In today market, I am certain you can get your bank or credit union to match. Consider the fact it is usually more convenient at the dealership. I am not usually a huge fan of dealerships, just seems to work out that way from my exp. Maybe, because they process so many, they have the manpower and process down to a science. Not really sure.

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, it's only good for 25 days so mine will expire, then I have to reapply. I don't want them to run another credit report as that usually dings your credit. Would have been fine with my original build date of June 21 but it won't work now. I'm also on the west coast and I don't believe any rigs have been delivered out here yet. Is your build date also August 2?
July 21....

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Consumers Credit Union has 2.24% with auto pay

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes, i have a sheet right in front of me from Ford Credit..this is assuming a+ credit.
In today market, I am certain you can get your bank or credit union to match. Consider the fact it is usually more convenient at the dealership. I am not usually a huge fan of dealerships, just seems to work out that way from my exp. Maybe, because they process so many, they have the manpower and process down to a science. Not really sure.
I was told that Ford wasn't offering anything anymore, that the dealers source locally....makes it easier if we just do it thru Ford. I guess I best ask again.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was told that Ford wasn't offering anything anymore, that the dealers source locally....makes it easier if we just do it thru Ford. I guess I best ask again.
I agree, I am hearing each dealership rates are being quoted different. I am not sure what is up with that. I know what my loan quote is. I have a printed copy of it.

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have gone through the purchase/financing of their Broncos, does anyone have information on rates for what Ford is offering? I know they are many factors that influence rates, but if anyone has info would be greatly appreciated.
As someone that helps out a small credit union, based on the rates the wholesale market is giving for fixed rate investments they much prefer to have money out in loans. On several occasions over the last 6 months credit union members have asked and gotten matching market rates. Do not hesitate in asking for a matching rate and term. A lot of smaller credit unions are wanting your business right now and the worst they can say is No.

OP
OP

Wardawg

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Escape, 2006 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's good to hear, I usually just finance with Ford for ease as I can usually get them to match or beat competing rates as well.

Thanks for the info!

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when going thru Ford credit website, and chatting w agent, they tell me you can not negotiote directly with them, it has to go thru dealer.. dealer had nothing promotional or competitive at all. so i guess, can look at other banks....... im not a credit union member so dont have that option
Sponsored