Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1.9% for 84 months through Ford Motor Credit just last week. Sales GM called and bitched at them because Capital One was like a tenth of a point lower than Ford’s rate. Ford Credit capitulated and undercut cap one slightly. Dealer also didn’t pad the rate.
This rate on a bronco? Sounds like a subsidized rate especially at 84.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got 1.89% for 60 months last week from Ford.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Recently bought my Black Diamond from Stephen's.

Originally had 2.9 from my.local credit union. Ford Financing (Capital One in this case) beat it at 2.1. I have pretty decent credit so your mileage may vary, but I was good with that rate over 72mo.
How much (or %) did you put down if you don't mind me asking?

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You spelled Cardano wrong.
I got some couch change in the INU.....I can't handle the weekly/daily/hourly swings of Crypto to put real money into it, I'd have a mental breakdown.

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How much (or %) did you put down if you don't mind me asking?
I only put 2k down, so only about 5% of the total cost. I didn't want to tie up more cash with a decent rate like that. I plan to pay it off pretty quick so it works for my needs.

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I only put 2k down, so only about 5% of the total cost. I didn't want to tie up more cash with a decent rate like that. I plan to pay it off pretty quick so it works for my needs.
That's an unreal rate, that's awesome, congrats. I got a 840+ credit score and a F150 I'm selling to my friend whose looking for a pickup so like $20k to put towards it. Just need the thing to get here so I can lock in a rate.....knowing my luck/ how the broncos have been going the rate will shoot up to like 8% and my buddy will bail on our deal the day before I go.

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's an unreal rate, that's awesome, congrats. I got a 840+ credit score and a F150 I'm selling to my friend whose looking for a pickup so like $20k to put towards it. Just need the thing to get here so I can lock in a rate.....knowing my luck/ how the broncos have been going the rate will shoot up to like 8% and my buddy will bail on our deal the day before I go.
Everyone has different needs. Most major banks looking just in general have rates in the 3-4% just looking online if you have a decent credit card. Like I said whatever works for you and your needs.

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here I am waiting for numbers close to mine lol. For the OP though I have over. 780 score and I’m seeing rates at Capital one for 2.45%, I’m sure having that in your pocket before checking with ford will give you peice of mind.

im wondering how people have 850 and I pay everything off in full. Man 1.5% these banks are handing out money.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recently bought my Black Diamond from Stephen's.

Originally had 2.9 from my local credit union. Ford Financing (Capital One in this case) beat it at 2.1. I have pretty decent credit so your mileage may vary, but I was good with that rate over 72mo.
I was talking with Tanis and he agreed to give me $500 more for my trade if I used Capital One thru Stephen's. Were there any surprises at closing/delivery? The rate he gave me beat my Credit Union by 0.09%. I'm going Wed to pick mine up.

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My brother was just purchased a power wagon and financed through capital 1 with 1.99%

Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was talking with Tanis and he agreed to give me $500 more for my trade if I used Capital One thru Stephen's. Were there any surprises at closing/delivery? The rate he gave me beat my Credit Union by 0.09%. I'm going Wed to pick mine up.

No surprises or anything. Everything was as expected. I declined additional warranties but that is up to you.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting 1.75 from my Credit Union. But the dealer claims they can beat that. We shall see. That seems like a far fetch. My Bronco just came in, so we are going to the dealership tonight to talk about options.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My credit union is offering 1.49% up to 48 months, 1.79% 60months, 2.09% 72months, and 2.39% on 84 months. I wonder if Ford Credit will beat these rates.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was approved by USAA for 1.8% for 48, 60, and 84 month increments.

I'm going with 48.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am getting 1.75 from my Credit Union. But the dealer claims they can beat that. We shall see. That seems like a far fetch. My Bronco just came in, so we are going to the dealership tonight to talk about options.
Congrats and let us know how it works out.
Sponsored