Sponsored

Ford should offer FREE MIC headliners to cover up QC imperfections?

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have we seen any deliveries that opted out of the headliner? This might give us a picture of what we’re dealing with under the headliner. However, saving the cleanest ones for those that opted out I’m sure.

I almost opted out out because I like the look, but free sound deadening made a lot of people think it would be super noisy without it. But now the plot thickens.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have we seen any deliveries that opted out of the headliner? This might give us a picture of what we’re dealing with under the headliner. However, saving the cleanest ones for those that opted out I’m sure.

I almost opted out out because I like the look, but free sound deadening made a lot of people think it would be super noisy without it. But now the plot thickens.
Just for a comparison, I didn't think my Wrangler was that loud without the liner. But, after installing the Hot Head I found that the cabin was easier to heat, and cool. And it didn't get as hot inside in the summer. And, with the sound deadening strips that I bought from Hot Head I realized that is was a bit loud as the difference was noticeable. And, as an added plus the sound deadening made the sound of the Alpine system much much better. I'm now thinking myself that I may opt out of the factory headliner. Hopefully we can get a report on the factory headliner from someone that just got their Bronco.