First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why is the soft top a concern? I live in Minnesota and mine is plenty warm, I've rode in a few hard tops and sadly they were almost as noisy (upgrade the factory speakers on the B&O and you wont hear noises :) ) and then the one thing I love the most it that I can open it up when I am 500 miles from home and if it rains I can close it try that with a hardtop when its hanging in the garage 500 miles away. Not to mention my soft top hasn't cracked, scratched or separated :)

My original Wildtrak order was for a dual top and I changed it to get it faster. The hardtop would just be taking up room in my garage.

Just my two cents regarding the top comment :)
I wanted a hardtop and reluctantly settled for a soft top to get my Bronco sooner. I'm warming up to the soft top too. The sun rider position gives 70% open air and takes a few seconds. I think the OEM top is not perfect but pretty good. Heat/cold is not an issue, there is plenty of heater/AC capacity to heat/cool the vehicle.
Sponsored

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have a friend that ordered a bronco and no longer wants it. it has arrived and he offered it to me. its not exactly what i want but i know i wont be able to get what i want for a really long time. i wanted a 2 dr badlands with lux and sas package. this is a 4 dr base with 2.7 steel bumper, sas, and soft top(which is the part that is making me question it mostly) should i settle for this or wait until i can order what i want?

5E7CF66C-CFA3-4DF0-AADF-FBD360639C1E.jpeg

C172AE51-2BC1-4258-B0CE-720E99DBC182.jpeg
Take it! Trade it in later for the one that you want when it comes.

Mothermojo

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You want a 2 door but can get a 4 door now. Why would anyone want to do that?

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Think about it this way..... If you wait a year, or longer, for the exact one you want, what will you have missed out on and not been able to do that you want to.

In other words...... its a lot of smiles and miles you can put on the one that is available now as opposed to waiting ? Disclaimer: I have pretty much the same build in AB, I got is sooner by switching to soft top. Ive been off roading, went to Trail Hero in Utah a few weeks back, and smile every day when I walk up to it after work and get in.

Its your life..... do what you want, but thats a good deal on an in stock Bronco.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
You want a 2 door but can get a 4 door now. Why would anyone want to do that?
The first time he has more than 2 passengers or camping gear to haul, he will thank his lucky stars he had the opportunity to get a real Bronco.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take the deal. Enjoy the ride and keep your existing order. When the new one comes in consider it an upgrade!
👆👆👆👆 This!

brizzyvol

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 infiniti qqxx56
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My two cents is get it if you can get MSRP. I finally received a build date for my sas badlands 2.7 high package for December 5th. I purchased a 2.3 Sas mid package Big Bend someone backed out on back in August when my beater finally gave out. (Paid MSRP of 46k) I’m looking forward to getting my build but when it comes time to doing the paperwork I honestly don’t know if the 11ishk difference in price is worth it.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first time he has more than 2 passengers or camping gear to haul, he will thank his lucky stars he had the opportunity to get a real Bronco.
My wife says there are three different Broncos:
1) Baby Broncos - Bronco Sports
2) Half Broncos - Bronco 2-dr
3) Bronco - Bronco 4-dr

My daughter was the same with my Taurus. There were really only two versions in her mind:
1) Slow ones - all versions not a SHO
2) Fast ones - SHO (mine) :)

I love my 4 door. My wife and I took a trip to South Dakota for a week and took our dog with with. I cant imagine packing all of that in a 2-dr. I know there is a use case for 2-drs but it isn't for me.

Jonny Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD Sasquatch 4door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get it and sell it you’ll make some money for a down payment for what you want plus you’ll want Hoss 3.0 trust me

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be patient. Wait and receive what you ordered.

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i would be willing to wait but i have been waiting for quite some time already to just order one since i didnt have an order already. and no one really knows when they will open up the order banks for new customers. plus the wait time that ive been seeing, im think close to 2 years for what i really want. so thats why im thinking of just settling until im able to get what i want in the future if im not happy with this.
If you don't mind taking a bit of a loss take this and trade it in when your order finally gets here. Costs you 100 to order. Or find a used one and do the same.

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As for the soft top….I was driving home in my 2 door Badlands with MIC top, and I saw a 4 door Black Diamond with his soft top rolled back and I felt a bit envious. It just seems like spontaneous fun with the soft top as opposed to having to plan to remove the hard top and store in garage. And the # of door debate…..envious of 4 doors when I’m trying to round up my chihuahuas out of the 2 door. Just something to think about when making a decision.

Last edited:

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The ridiculous 2/4 door argument is ridiculous. How many years of each? Exactly.

That Being said, probably a great prom car 😂

and for Alanis morrisette style irony, I drive the 4 door version of a 2 door car that is based on a 4 door car.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get off the fence, or walk away. Don't look back, no one else will care -but you could have more doors and a bad 2 door!
Sponsored