Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The difference between a base and a lux badlands is pretty big. Having a high badlands, I would not be happy with a base. The doors don’t matter. We like 4 better.
Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not really close to what you want. You’ll constantly feel that “what if”. I say wait.
Agree. Wait. Get what you want. I waited 563 days. (One more day than the number of pages in the Owner's Manual... 562!) Love my two door...

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy it! Enjoy it and order what you want and then sell and buy your 2 door, if it’s still what you really want.

I wanted a two door after buying my 4 door badlands. I was seriously thinking of ordering a 2 door and waiting for it. But, as time passed, I realized how many times I would have needed my
4 door and the 2 door would have not worked in those situations.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have a friend that ordered a bronco and no longer wants it. it has arrived and he offered it to me. its not exactly what i want but i know i wont be able to get what i want for a really long time. i wanted a 2 dr badlands with lux and sas package. this is a 4 dr base with 2.7 steel bumper, sas, and soft top(which is the part that is making me question it mostly) should i settle for this or wait until i can order what i want?

5E7CF66C-CFA3-4DF0-AADF-FBD360639C1E.jpeg

C172AE51-2BC1-4258-B0CE-720E99DBC182.jpeg
Wait!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would get it but that is just me. I bought one from a cancelled order and the one I had reserved and ordered came in about six months later. I have to quote Scottie P from We're the Millers, I have no Ragrets! Nom saying?
what did you do with your order when it came in?

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At MSRP it’s a great deal. Buy it and see how you like it, order the build you want and trade when it comes in.

PLD

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW X5 35D, 2006 BMW 330xi MT, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The soft top has actually been awesome this past half year (Minnesota) and as others have pointed out, makes it really easy to enjoy the sun, but cover up quick if it rains or weather changes. You are a long way out from getting the one you really want (you aren't even able to order one from a dealer right now), so buy this one, figure out what you really like or don't like about it and trade it in when the one you order actually comes in. We bought a dealer allocated Bronco in March of this year after ordering a BD, 2.7L, Sasquatch with MIC in February. Best decision we could have made. We actually figured out a few things that we actually prefer now vs. what we originally ordered. The manual transmission is fun to drive and though we definitely would not order the 2.3L with the auto, we are really torn on whether we need the 2.7L with auto (what we ordered). We really like the modular bumper and regret not upgrading that on our order. At this point we are considering ordering an entirely different setup based on the time we have spent in this Bronco. It also helps that the Bronco is still in demand and if you had the price guarantee, at worst you end up renting it until you get the 2DR (if that ends up being what your order).

HPRBD60560

Black Diamond
First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i have a friend that ordered a bronco and no longer wants it. it has arrived and he offered it to me. its not exactly what i want but i know i wont be able to get what i want for a really long time. i wanted a 2 dr badlands with lux and sas package. this is a 4 dr base with 2.7 steel bumper, sas, and soft top(which is the part that is making me question it mostly) should i settle for this or wait until i can order what i want?

I'd wait. I considered buying off the lot a couple times but then knew I'd regret it if I didn't get the build I wanted.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you want a minivan Hahaha

If you're really restless, buy it and trade it in when you 2 door order comes in...

Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wait for EXACTLY what you want. You’ll be happier in the long run!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I absolutely love my Basesquatch and do not miss any of the other amenities. I wouldn’t hesitate to get it. Soft top is not bad at all, I’m thankful I went with it.

IWDesertGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Dr Badlands LUX+SASQ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

OK, since you seem pretty convinced you are at least 2 years away from getting "what you want" (or believe you know what you want at this moment), then why not go for this rig (if price/terms are good for you)? And then use your actual driving experience to determine what you really like and what you really don't like - in real time under real circumstances - and simply consider this rig as nothing more than a personally financed "trial rental car" (rental cost = depreciation + %) in the interim until you get your future "what you want" rig??

Selling this interim rig in 2-3 years should still be a decent financial proposition for you (assuming you don't trash this rig and the market for Broncos hasn't disappeared totally) . . . and then place an order or start a search for what you determine - in 2-3 years - what you really want? I will suggest that what you really want in 2-3 years will not be identical to what it is you think you want today - without having a real driving experience.

So, what do you feel the biggest regret you might feel . . . 1) the regret of deferring your REAL driving based experience in a Bronco for 2, 3, 4 or more years or 2) winding up not liking this interim rig BUT learning what you really want in the future?

We have long left the times of the "forever house" and the "forever car". We left this notion about 3 years after the cancellation of the Leave It To Beaver TV show (I'll save you time, the year was 1963 and I was there 🤣).
Sponsored