Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have a friend that ordered a bronco and no longer wants it. it has arrived and he offered it to me. its not exactly what i want but i know i wont be able to get what i want for a really long time. i wanted a 2 dr badlands with lux and sas package. this is a 4 dr base with 2.7 steel bumper, sas, and soft top(which is the part that is making me question it mostly) should i settle for this or wait until i can order what i want?

5E7CF66C-CFA3-4DF0-AADF-FBD360639C1E.jpeg

C172AE51-2BC1-4258-B0CE-720E99DBC182.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

RoccoG

Badlands
First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it would be at msrp of $46k plus i can get A-plan.

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it would be at msrp of $46k plus i can get A-plan.
Don't fight the A-plan, it is a nice thing to have - but if they are honoring MSRP... Take it and run

EDIT: If you're happy with the build

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
All comes down to what’s important to you. I wanted a 2dr, still can’t get used to the 4drs, so for me I would wait if I was in your shoes. Also, I wanted a hardtop, so a soft top would be a no-go. But these things may not be important to you. You’re getting your Basesquatch, which is really good for the money. Does it have Aux switches? You can basically mod your bronco however you want with a base. How important is the lux package to you? Don’t look to the forums for the answer, it’s YOUR Bronco.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not really close to what you want. You’ll constantly feel that “what if”. I say wait.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is the soft top a concern? I live in Minnesota and mine is plenty warm, I've rode in a few hard tops and sadly they were almost as noisy (upgrade the factory speakers on the B&O and you wont hear noises :) ) and then the one thing I love the most it that I can open it up when I am 500 miles from home and if it rains I can close it try that with a hardtop when its hanging in the garage 500 miles away. Not to mention my soft top hasn't cracked, scratched or separated :)

My original Wildtrak order was for a dual top and I changed it to get it faster. The hardtop would just be taking up room in my garage.

Just my two cents regarding the top comment :)

OP
OP

RoccoG

Badlands
First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really close to what you want. You’ll constantly feel that “what if”. I say wait.
i would be willing to wait but i have been waiting for quite some time already to just order one since i didnt have an order already. and no one really knows when they will open up the order banks for new customers. plus the wait time that ive been seeing, im think close to 2 years for what i really want. so thats why im thinking of just settling until im able to get what i want in the future if im not happy with this.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 4 door soft top EG Sas Black Diamond. To get the truck faster I ditched the MIC and went soft and it is the only thing I regret about the truck. It isn't bad at all but it isn't what I actually wanted.

Wait for what you really want, patience pays off.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RoccoG

Badlands
First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take the deal. Enjoy the ride and keep your existing order. When the new one comes in consider it an upgrade!
the thing is i dont have an order yet since they havent let any new customer’s order.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d wait, but either way, you know what you can and can’t live without better than any of the rest of us. That build is not very close to what you chose, but at least you’d save some money.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would get it but that is just me. I bought one from a cancelled order and the one I had reserved and ordered came in about six months later. I have to quote Scottie P from We're the Millers, I have no Ragrets! Nom saying?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the thing is i dont have an order yet since they havent let any new customer’s order.
You will easily be able to sell the 4 dr when you find your 2 dr. So man up and get the 4 dr.

The base part would make me hesitate.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will easily be able to sell the 4 dr when you find your 2 dr. So man up and get the 4 dr.
That is true as well. Not a bad plan!
Sponsored