Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker changed from In Production to "Built" yesterday but I never got an email when it went into production. I called Ford yesterday and they gave me a delivery date between 6/28-7/4 (subject to change they said). At 12:04am this morning I received the "45 Day" email and 4 hours later I received the "Your Bronco is Built" email... if that says anything.
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty much same for me. The 45 day email seems to be a scheduled automated send off

My tracker changed from In Production to "Built" yesterday but I never got an email when it went into production. I called Ford yesterday and they gave me a delivery date between 6/28-7/4 (subject to change they said). At 12:04am this morning I received the "45 Day" email and 4 hours later I received the "Your Bronco is Built" email... if that says anything.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to reply here guys, as I know many are in the same situation.

I've been stuck in "shipping" for 6 weeks, with no "last updated" status change since the day it was shipped.

I check the tracker every day. 2 days ago the "last updated" changed to 6/20. No other communications, just noticed that change in the tracker.

Received email and notification from dealer this morning that it arrived. So, just something to add to keep an eye out for, maybe a better sign for your than the email as to what's to come soon.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The tear tag notification does it come in an email, window sticker or tracker portal?
Follow what @Vooch said. The tear tag number will be right below your VIN. It won't show up until after you see a long list of code numbers under BCE Modules.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got another 45 day email last night. All of the sudden after 2 years Fird wants to be besties???
Now to prove they’re computer generated BS, I got my Built email this morning

Sponsored

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer now has 3 stock broncos and one of them is a BRaptor.

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone is waiting on an raptor my dealer in Bryan, Ohio is only putting a $1000 mark up on the one he just received.

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... we'll let you know that we still can't build your Bronco.

Sry for the click-bait.

The last time I chatted with Ford, at the end I was asked “What can we do to serve you better?”

My answer was “schedule and build my Bronco soon”.

This is their response..
Screenshot_20230616-172618.png
lol
I got this email last night just called my dealership they are saying estimated July 1st delievery., could be the following week.. Getting closer.. So I wouldn't read anything into these emails.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just reached my 45 day mark. Not so optimistic I'll hear an updated from FMC today. Maybe they will count 45 days tomorrow. Regardless, the email won't help get me an allocation before '23s run out.

OP
OP

abz

Black Diamond
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As promised, Ford emailed me today!
Ford Bronco Ford: Supply chain issues and we promise you in 45 days... email Screenshot_20230731-144723~2

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just reached my 45 day mark. Not so optimistic I'll hear an updated from FMC today. Maybe they will count 45 days tomorrow. Regardless, the email won't help get me an allocation before '23s run out.
I just got the exact same note with my name and model changed, nothing else. Oh well, got to keep expectations low.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got my second letter saying the same thing today. Right on time, 45 days after the first letter.

Our order goes back to 11/11/21.

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here…

IMG_6597.jpeg

Ford is assuming I have patience. But plan B is already in the works. Unlike the wildtrak the Rubi-X will have steel bumper ready for winch, 9-speaker alpine stereo with a working sub, 35” KO2 tires that don’t sling rocks, sway bar disco, color matched hardtop. And below MSRP.

IMG_2914.png
Never got another email from ford with a “45 day update.” But the dealer called and said the 2023 wasn’t gonna happen.

I’m enjoying my 2024 jeep. It was built and delivered in only 3 months and $8k off msrp.

Sold my f-150 king ranch. So long ford! Do better.

Ford Bronco Ford: Supply chain issues and we promise you in 45 days... email IMG_8534

Last edited:

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Speaking for myself, I had a 2023 BB on order and received the same email. Like I think most of us I got a call the next week saying my Bronco would be in the next week. Which it did. Most of these letters are automatically generated I believe. Hope you cancelled your order.
Sponsored