First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha. Swag? I haven’t gotten shit. Day one reservation holder still having hope of getting one of these damn bronco’s.
was told 5 weeks ago in ford chat they are sending me a package and said they hope I enjoy my bronco gear as much as they do and haven’t gotten anything.
Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not scheduled and I received this letter.
Humm. Just my luck. They probably lost my order(s). Yup 2. One with a non allocation dealer and one with.

My luck sucks 😑

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 6/1 blend date finally moved from “in production” to “built “ this morning.
I have been in production since 5/30. Again wonder what the issues are, if they checking quality then at least that is something.

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tried to call marketing team yesterday but only open MON-FRI, but was able to chat on chat function and was told the email was likely just a generic email sent to everyone…meaning probably everyone with a bronco order past or present regardless of whether you already had yours delivered, have yours built, have only been scheduled for production, or are still waiting to be scheduled for production. Such a bad email by Ford. Causing confusion. Probably separate from the axle issue some of you have mentioned. @RagnarKon @FordVideoGuy any insight on this e-mail situation?
Do you have the number for marketing?

Sponsored

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base, Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got my 45 day email this morning. Chat and dealer said it was built and expected this week.

rockytrails

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the 45 day email on June 16. This morning @ 3:41 EST I received an email stating my Bronco has been built. (2Dr Badlands, Mid, Sas).

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Having it "built" and then parked waiting on chips, etc to complete the build is the worst scenario. After it sits a while, it's no longer new. Sitting for a long period is worse than driving it around. I've seen some complaints about surface rust on new rigs. IMO, that's because those broncos were parked in a lot for months.
they also shouldn’t call them built if it’s still missing pieces, it’s unfinished.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These vague emails are still coming, received this morning. The modules populated last week and there is a tear tag, yet Ford says:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Outer Banks™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of June 12, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

They appreciate my patience...what a joke. I would appreciate if they would build and ship the orders from 2021 and not put all their resources into vehicles that were just ordered in March.

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have the number for marketing?
+1-800-392-3673 Is the Ford Support main line. Just say marketing and bronco when promoted. Or order and bronco. Both have worked for me.

Sponsored

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the 45 day email on June 16. This morning @ 3:41 EST I received an email stating my Bronco has been built. (2Dr Badlands, Mid, Sas).
Same here (2Dr Badlands, Lux, Sas)

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These vague emails are still coming, received this morning. The modules populated last week and there is a tear tag, yet Ford says:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Outer Banks™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of June 12, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

They appreciate my patience...what a joke. I would appreciate if they would build and ship the orders from 2021 and not put all their resources into vehicles that were just ordered in March.
The tear tag notification does it come in an email, window sticker or tracker portal?

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Vooch