Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO, this update is very disingenuous. A lot of customers and probably all of the dealers know vehicles have been built and are sitting but Ford won't say why. We have a couple of rather upset customers who want to know exactly what software/part is holding up delivery of their vehicle. We've reached out to our regional people to try to get an answer because the tool that was supposed to tell us this stuff, Vin View, doesn't. Regional reps, if they know, aren't saying a damn thing which tells me they probably don't either. There's no harm to the brand, competitive or proprietary downside to being honest with people who have vehicles on the ground but not shipped. For shits sake, they already sent an email saying the damn things were built!

If updates are coming every 45 days, there's a huge problem somewhere up the supply chain that should be communicated to try and preserve any bit of goodwill is still left with bronco customers. At some point the generic excuses need to end and transparency needs to begin.
Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless you've been actually scheduled, you wouldn't have been sent this email. I'm still waiting in "confirmed limbo land" and I didn't get this sweet Dear John letter ;)

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
People at work are getting their new wranglers delivered in about 3 months if you decide to tap out.

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless you've been actually scheduled, you wouldn't have been sent this email. I'm still waiting in "confirmed limbo land" and I didn't get this sweet Dear John letter ;)
I received this email and I have never gotten an email with a build date.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received this email and I have never gotten an email with a build date.
Same here. No email since the day we placed the order ('21) and reorder ('22).

Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Follow up question. Is there an axle issue with April and may build date broncos and is that a big reason why many of them have “built” status but are still waiting months later for delivery to dealer? And still says “in production” for a lot of them. Also, Ford needs to fix the software of their email update system and online tracker. Constantly not working for many of us.
I have been told by people close to the plant that they are holding them for better quality inspections because quality is important on the Bronco.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been told by people close to the plant that they are holding them for better quality inspections because quality is important on the Bronco.
Thanks Tim.

After 15 recalls already... NOW quality is important on the Bronco... :ROFLMAO:

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Based on the posts here, it seems like Apple's outbound logistics leaves something to be desired. We like in a world where a $30 Apple Air Tag can track anything for up to a year with GPS. There's really no reason why a vehicle should be stuck in La La Land for weeks at a time.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ETA from dealer and previous check in’s with Ford chat has been consistently 6/30. Blend date of 6/1 modules and tear tag populated 6/2. Contacted Ford chat this morning and they quoted ETA of 7/16-7/24 🤕

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ETA is still 21-27 June so hopefully it doesn’t shift to the right! Hopefully my bronco has met fords “high” quality standards lol.

Sponsored

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So seems like some broncos are being held a bit longer due to this. Wonder why they are doing things differently now as compared to previously?

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m a 2/24 blend with all modules populated on 2/27. Tracker showing “in production“ the whole time with last update 2/29. No email for me either.

Next week will be four damn months.….and nobody (dealer, marketing, chat) knows anything.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a 2/24 blend with all modules populated on 2/27. Tracker showing “in production“ the whole time with last update 2/29. No email for me either.

Next week will be four damn months.….and nobody (dealer, marketing, chat) knows anything.
Same here.

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer received a deal stock OBX that he ordered the same day he placed my BD order and it is already setting on his lot. No word at all about my order besides the email about we haven’t forgotten about you.