First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was a 6/21 order converted to 22 with production of 01/21/22, does this potentially include me?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Naters317

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I was a 6/21 order converted to 22 with production of 01/21/22, does this potentially include me?
This is for 2021 model year units that are built and on hold so I would assume not, but once the 21s are all released hopefully they'll continue to get the held 22MY units taken care of next month

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great news for those still waiting for their 2021, Ford just released info that all remaining 21 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31st 2022. It looks like there's still a long ways to go according to recent holding yard videos, but at least those that have been waiting for a 21 will finally get their Bronco.

Attached is a sample email letter that will be going out to all awaiting 2021 order holders this week.

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.27.39 PM.jpg
Im not gonna lie. this post made me tear up a bit. Im gonna be a dad yall. Cant wait to see it in my inbox

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be a shame if Ford starts taking orders for 23MY Broncos before catching up on all current orders.

Carbnight

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, F-150, BMW R1200GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope someone can help me understand this. I am a day one reservation holder, 07/14/2020. My 2021 order was placed on 01/27/2021. When the ordering bank shifted to 2022's, my update was ordered on 11/02/2021.

If I understand this, the units on the lot have 2021 VIN# and reservation holders have been advised and are just waiting for delivery?

If that is correct, and since I don't have anything yet, does that mean I screwed???

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope someone can help me understand this. I am a day one reservation holder, 07/14/2020. My 2021 order was placed on 01/27/2021. When the ordering bank shifted to 2022's, my update was ordered on 11/02/2021.

If I understand this, the units on the lot have 2021 VIN# and reservation holders have been advised and are just waiting for delivery?

If that is correct, and since I don't have anything yet, does that mean I screwed???
Unless you got a build date from Ford and a VIN ...you havnt been scheduled or built yet. You will be a 22 future schedule. The 21s they are referring to are ones already scheduled and built, sitting on a lot near the plant , because they were missing something.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait. Am I not gonna be a dad? Haven’t gotten vin or build notif at all

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news for those still waiting for their 2021, Ford just released info that all remaining 21 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31st 2022. It looks like there's still a long ways to go according to recent holding yard videos, but at least those that have been waiting for a 21 will finally get their Bronco.

Attached is a sample email letter that will be going out to all awaiting 2021 order holders this week.

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.27.39 PM.jpg
If correct, appears only to apply to those with a VIN and build confirmed. Not those of us still waiting….and waiting on early reservations and orders. @Ford Motor Company

_jonny_depth

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So as someone who was a day 1 reservation holder, submitted MY2021 then bumped to MY2022, does this mean that I will be pushed to 2023 now? I don't see how they are being this terrible at allocating broncos. People that are submitting orders after me are getting them first, feels bad.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So as someone who was a day 1 reservation holder, submitted MY2021 then bumped to MY2022, does this mean that I will be pushed to 2023 now? I don't see how they are being this terrible at allocating broncos. People that are submitting orders after me are getting them first, feels bad.

No...this is only for Broncos built in the 2021MY (22MY started mid December of last year) and are still sitting at the plant....

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was supposed to be a 21 but it got changed to a 22 when I went and had the tow package removed in Oct.
Mine was supposed to be 21 and got changed to a 22 when I added the tow package~

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me yesterday it looks like my Bronco might be at the rail yard after sitting on dirt/ice/snow mountain since December. It also says it’s still holding for a chip. He has no faith that it’s being shipped and assumed like all the other Bronco’s being released will need a new battery once it arrives.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got this email this morning. Crossing fingers 🤞 that they come through on it and that they actually fix whatever's been holding it up and don't just tow it to the rail yard ;)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing so the negative posters can see that I didn't waste my time making a fake email and was just sharing some info I had received. Now hopefully the transport companies can get these to dealers and out on the road ASAP
I think, at least in my case, that everyone believed you were giving what you felt was accurate information. They were doubtful, and rightfully so, about Ford actually following through with something on time that they shared with the outside world.
Sponsored