Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OR theyā€™re listening to people and realizing thereā€™s more details to be sorted out before they can launch it.
Ford better be making changes to answer all of our questions from Friday with ā€œyesā€.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They never said August. That was a poster here. Not saying he was lying, but Ford themselves never said that to the public.
Maybe they did maybe they didn't. I can't find anything to back it up so let's switch gears. Ford's website in the last week said Configurstor coming soon.. Soon to me is August...... Maybe September.... Not December... That is not soon.
Ford is shooting themselves in the foot with how they are managing this. They had the hype, they had everyone by the balls... And when the original reveal got pushed fro March to July people said... Eh, not their fault, blame covid... Now a build and price coming soon... Ha... Gotcha dumbasses we meant to say December.

So what's next? 1st delivery next spring.. Or err july? Nah, you idiots are so foolish, we really meant July 2025...but thanks for reserving.

Yeah I'm a pessimist and yes I have the right to be pissed off just like anyone else.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't mind delays. It will improve my level of anticipation, make the vehicle even better, and allow me to save more for a down payment. Also I plan to live forever. So who cares about several more months or even years, it's all good. (no, not really)

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then donā€™t. There is not one person holding a gun to your head to order in December.

you wanna be one of the first to get the bronco when it hits the streets suck it up and make a decision quick ?
Yep. Thats exactly what I'm going to have to do. Dive right in without protection. Then ask questions later. Like do you Covid or the HIV. Oh F**k it now. Just go with it. Sounds like a bad idea. ? Do you have Sasquatch? No? F**k

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was about to post the exact same thing. It feels like they are trying to draw it out then smack us with insane pricing for the packages/options.

They got all the "Hype" with the starting at $28,500 pricing, then now when they go live it is going to be crazy for any add on.
ā€œStarting at $28,500, but for those with weak left calves, good luck spending less than 50kā€.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm. This statement can be parsed in several ways.

It still leaves the configurator open to being launched any day between now and "ordering begins in December"

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

?ā€ā™‚?ā€ā™‚?ā€ā™‚ We must live on a different planet from Ford if ā€œcoming soonā€ means December.

For as awesome of a job that the engineers and designers did on the Bronco, the team responsible for the launch has done a complete 180.
I feel sorry for his wife.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They never said August. That was a poster here. Not saying he was lying, but Ford themselves never said that to the public.
While Ford May have never said officially that it is coming in August, their website has several references that made it seem like the B&P was imminent. Maybe itā€™s just me, but coming soon doesnā€™t mean 5-6 months.
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December C0247AAF-F364-4F15-800F-22B6B97A08B2
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December AABCB259-F957-4823-AEC2-253701AB6D4A

Now Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m canceling my reservation or anything like that. Iā€™m still fully onboard as there is no other product/vehicle that interests me. But like others have said... itā€™s another kick in the gonads.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
top or MIC black.
Yep the MAIN part that we the customers are missing is price.... pretty much the key component in most consumers buying methods is price....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.