Singleshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
42,000 points for a new Bronco = $210.00.

11 oil filters + 2 air filters = $208

I had to have the Pass Rewards ran through the service department and then headed back to the parts counter, picked up the filters, headed back to the service department and they ran the points and I walked out the door.. 15 minutes and done.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. I agree itā€™s been Pretty easy.
Iā€™ve gotten Two oil changes using points. Still have enough for 2 more. šŸ„³šŸ„³

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's good to know the math.
I go to the dealer and have them do a 4 tire rotation and oil change. They drop me off and pick me up, and always care for my Bronco like I would. My dealers are great. I bought at a different dealer than the one near work that does my service.

Doug_life

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wt, 78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer is 45 minutes away, oil changes are not feasible. So I figured I'd buy some accessories through ford. But everytime I try to use them, I get an error page on the ford site.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used Flip and ordered 1 air filter, 1 touch up paint, and the OEM brake controller... Finished out my points with no out of pocket including tax and shipping.

Sponsored

PolarVortex

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond, Craftsman tractor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a new full set of all weather floor mats with mine :) I have little use for the carpets it came with. They went straight to storage.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Used mine for alignment at the dealer post coilover/UCA install.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Debating on using my 42,000 points + the Black Friday 25% off sale to snag something from the accessories page. Iā€™m down to the tailgate table, dashcam or vinyl mats for the winter salt and mud. Iā€™m welcoming all thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you!

BigBetty

Outer Banks
First Name
Fai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Debating on using my 42,000 points + the Black Friday 25% off sale to snag something from the accessories page. Iā€™m down to the tailgate table, dashcam or vinyl mats for the winter salt and mud. Iā€™m welcoming all thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you!
What did you decide? I'd like all of those things.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What did you decide? I'd like all of those things.
Well it turns out I went a completely different direction. I ended up with the Tailgate Molle Panel, first aid kit & door Sill protection. Try happy with it, so Iā€™ll post some pics soon

Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI: I posted about this last year - canā€™t spend points on swag (hats/shirts/hoodies/etc). Or at least couldnā€™t at that time (may have changed)

As for how I spent mine, I went all in and got the Bronco Visa. So I was able to really load up on the points above and beyond the 42K I got with the Bronco.

So far, Iā€™ve gotten door storage bags and all the parts to do an Everglades snorkel retrofit on my Wildtrak. Freebies.

Worth it? Naw. I did the math on points earned and ratioā€¦I could have done all that Iā€™ve done and still had about 15% MORE had I just used one of my other credit cards with a ā€œX% CASH BACKā€ rewards program. And then just used the cash rewards from that card to buy the Ford stuff. (the redemption ā€œpoints/buckā€ ratio is pretty weak with Ford)

Enjoy the freebie points you get with the rig. But I could not recommend getting the Bronco Visa card for rewards. There are WAY better rewards cards out there.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI: I posted about this last year - canā€™t spend points on swag (hats/shirts/hoodies/etc). Or at least couldnā€™t at that time (may have changed)

As for how I spent mine, I went all in and got the Bronco Visa. So I was able to really load up on the points above and beyond the 42K I got with the Bronco.

So far, Iā€™ve gotten door storage bags and all the parts to do an Everglades snorkel retrofit on my Wildtrak. Freebies.

Worth it? Naw. I did the math on points earned and ratioā€¦I could have done all that Iā€™ve done and still had about 15% MORE had I just used one of my other credit cards with a ā€œX% CASH BACKā€ rewards program. And then just used the cash rewards from that card to buy the Ford stuff. (the redemption ā€œpoints/buckā€ ratio is pretty weak with Ford)

Enjoy the freebie points you get with the rig. But I could not recommend getting the Bronco Visa card for rewards. There are WAY better rewards cards out there.
Thanks for the input. I was mulling over getting it but don't need another credit card.

I need to use my points before they expire, but I'm a very low mileage driver so can't use them for service.

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

How long does it take for the 42,000 points for a new purchase to show on your account?

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long does it take for the 42,000 points for a new purchase to show on your account?
great questionā€¦. Iā€™ve had my Raptor for about a month and havenā€™t seen anything yetā€¦

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

great questionā€¦. Iā€™ve had my Raptor for about a month and havenā€™t seen anything yetā€¦
Had my Everglades about a month too. I tried the search on here and looking at Ford's site. Only reference I saw was Ford App and truck modem need to stay active for 60 days.
Sponsored