Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be enjoying my hairy armpit whenever it's finally available!
Exactly. The four-door Base isn't all that much different than all the other four-door trims.

Except that you can buy one for yourself and a second one as a back-up for about the same price.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly. The four-door Base isn't all that much different than all the other four-door trims.

Except that you can buy one for yourself and a second one as a back-up for about the same price.
Well, I'm only getting one (LOL), but I will be adding to it over the hopefully long years I daily and trip drive it, including putting some 32 inch tires. To each his or her own. ?

Reactions: sjp

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those 32s look itty bitty, but maybe some images have come out which would change my mind.
The base trim actually comes with 30" tires (255/70r16, 30.1"), and to me, that's the only thing that looks out of place. But then again, that's an easy fix. The only reason Base doesn't work well for me right now, is the lack of rear locker option. I really hope B&P revision changes that(or maybe that's intentional, pushing buyers to a higher trim). If they do end up offering the rear lock a la carte, I think the Base is a perfectly fine and capable vehicle for me.

Peter

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Outer Banks strikes me as an absurd option. It costs a fortune when tricked out, or costs most of a fortune and is still no more capable than a non-armored, non-lockered Base model.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I also want to see the 4d base. As far as look, who cares? Name one person that is planning to buy the base model and leave the stock wheels/tires. I'll wait.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread cracked me up. I'm getting this configuration and as another poster said, they're actually 30" street tires. I'll be moving to different tires and likely wheels not long after buying. Big Bend is about $3,300 more if I remember correctly and other than rear locking and gearing I don't see that as a good value for the other features. I am a little unhappy though about the gearing and rear locker, though. And the cool colors aren't available.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're a brave soul. ? All kidding aside, everyone knows the hairy armpit is a non-sqautched OBX. It’s just awkward.
Definitely agree here. It's awkward just like those who are buying a stock OBX. The OBX itself is just a nasty looking creation. Literally every time I look at an image of the Rapid Red Fishing Concept, I barf in my mouth a little and swallow it back down for added effect. You just simply cannot call a stock OBX a Bronco at all. The only way to fix the OBX's failings is by adding the Sasquatch Package but several dudes on here seem adamant about keeping it stock. It's not mine so to each their own but it won't stop me from pointing and chuckling at the "sissy" when I see one. It literally makes me want to take their man card, rip off their testes, and put them in their significant other's (assuming they have one) purse as that is where they clearly already are. /S

P.S.
I'll still love you even if you buy a stock OBX, but I'll be watching you for any funny business.

Sponsored

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I also want to see the 4d base. As far as look, who cares? Name one person that is planning to buy the base model and leave the stock wheels/tires. I'll wait.
If they had manual trans on 4 dr base then I’d probably buy it and leave the stock wheels tires. Not forever mind you, but I’d wear them out plenty driving to work and back before changing them. So probably a year or so before I’d swap. But no manual trans on 4 dr base so no tiny tires for me

OP
OP
tlubull

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad this stayed civil! I was surprised to find so many sympathizers of the 4d base. Cheers to you, I hope you beat the ugly out of it quickly.

Or, maybe Ford builds one and it looks better than expected. That would be cool! We will see...

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BOOOOOOIIII I will fight you over that Roast interior.
the leather roast interior is one of the best looking interiors I've ever seen in any car... I just wish it was available on the Badlands .

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I'm only getting one (LOL), but I will be adding to it over the hopefully long years I daily and trip drive it, including putting some 32 inch tires. To each his or her own. ?
will 33 inch tires fit on base? Or is that too much for daily driver