Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I missing something on disabling the start/ stop function? My 2023 Wildtrak has a button on the dash that does this? Is it just a Wildtrak thing??
Sponsored

brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tweak in Forscan is to disable it altogether. It turns on after every start otherwise, until you press the button./

Am I missing something on disabling the start/ stop function? My 2023 Wildtrak has a button on the dash that does this? Is it just a Wildtrak thing??

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone have a Ford Service tech buddy that can share how it’s disabled on MY23s?

WakeSS

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 AGM Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that switching to Sport GOAT mode disables Auto Start/Stop. Maybe something in that mode that can lead to just pulling that piece of config?

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm trying to enable my front and rear fog lights and ran in to this same FORScan issue with my 2023 OBX. Is this special release file they sent you only valid for your VIN or can I give it a try?
Has anyone been able to add sport mode to a 2023 Badlands? I get the error below. I was able to remove the double honk without any errors. I used the FORScanSetup2.3.51.test20230108 version posted in this thread and have the free 2 month license.

Code:
(ERR) [21:45:57.338] Gain security access failed - security key is wrong
(ERR) [21:45:57.408] Service procedure has been interrupted
*edit - now that I am rereading, I see johnavp1989 was able to add sport mode to his 2023. I do have the 7MT, while I have a 7MT.

*edit 2 - the FORScan Team got back to me within 6 minutes and provided the version below. It worked for me.

https://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.51.test20230204.exe
I just got this security key error on my 2022 Big Bend, trying to add Baja and Rock Crawl GOAT modes. This was the only change that failed though. Stop/Start disabled, chimes disabled, and tire size changed and relearned successfully before that.

Sponsored

BrandiwineOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got this security key error on my 2022 Big Bend, trying to add Baja and Rock Crawl GOAT modes. This was the only change that failed though. Stop/Start disabled, chimes disabled, and tire size changed and relearned successfully before that.
Have you had any more luck in being able to add goat modes? Running into the same problem with a 22 OBX. Can do everything else but goat modes.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just added sport mode to MY23 badland today. No issues. I used forscan version right from the site

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you had any more luck in being able to add goat modes? Running into the same problem with a 22 OBX. Can do everything else but goat modes.
I haven't tried again. But I wonder if it was because I was adding two new modes at once. Have you tried adding one at a time?

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll take a few months for ForScan to add support.

The developer is a guy in Russia who is not affiliated with Ford in anyway, so it takes him a bit to get everything added and working, especially now that the Ford/Sollers partnership has ended due to the Russian/Ukraine situation.
Russia. So they are planting time bombs in your truck. This explains all the issues the Bronco has had. It's not Ford, it's a foreign country. Well I can sleep better tonight knowing this!!

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2023 2.7L Badlands. Using forscan v2.3.51 I have been successful in disabling double honk and adding sport mode. I have not tried disabling auto start/stop yet.

Sponsored

BrandiwineOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't tried again. But I wonder if it was because I was adding two new modes at once. Have you tried adding one at a time?
I did try one at a time and still get the same message about security system. Can literally do everything else in ForScan except GOAT modes. I almost wonder if since it's a late year 2022 if they had the same programing/software that they are using in the 23s and have locked out that option. Not sure and have not had any luck. Found a thread talking about a beta version for the 23 models and am curious to see if it works.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could not find a working link to download a beta version so I went with 2.3.51 GA because that was one of the beta versions I saw here in at least one post that allowed sport mode to be enabled for 2023's. I figured if the beta version worked for someone then the RTM/GA version should work, which it did for me.

When I updated ABS module 760-04-03 from x9-- to xB-- I was asked are you sure you want to do this? (paraphrased, because I don't remember the exact wording but I've seen at least one screenshot of that on here) When I clicked yes my dash started to light up, ding, display a couple of messages that I didn't record and then it told me to cycle ignition. Bam, Sport mode on the goat dial.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mojo31

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2.3.52 beta version is no longer available, and the version on site is 2.3.52.

I downloaded that, got a license key, and the program will not connect to the 2023 Bronco Wildtrak. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
meffie

meffie

Wildtrak
First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2.3.52 beta version is no longer available, and the version on site is 2.3.52.

I downloaded that, got a license key, and the program will not connect to the 2023 Bronco Wildtrak. Any suggestions?
Try redownloading. It connects to my 23 at np.

What ond adapter are you using? Has said adapter worked ok before?
Sponsored