Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am just being thick, but can someone please explain the difference between 00, 01, 02, and 03 etc. options? What does NOT USED mean, if I enter 00, in the correct** spot then they will be off? The abbreviations are confusing to me, DRL only, DRL Position, Fixed DRL Position. Please decode for dumb old me. Thank you in advance

I just want to turn my DRL's off. Thanks

LF_DRL_Lamp_Ckt_Usage_Cfg:
00=Not Used 01=DRL Only 02=DRL Position 03=Fixed DRL Position 04=Turn and DRL 05=Position Only 06=Stop Turn
** NOTE 04 works during daylight, at night white and blink amber
RF_DRL_Lamp_Ckt_Usage_Cfg
00=Not Used 01=DRL Only 02=DRL Position 03=Fixed DRL Position 04=Turn and DRL 05=Position Only 06=Stop Turn
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am just being thick, but can someone please explain the difference between 00, 01, 02, and 03 etc. options? What does NOT USED mean, if I enter 00, in the correct** spot then they will be off? The abbreviations are confusing to me, DRL only, DRL Position, Fixed DRL Position. Please decode for dumb old me. Thank you in advance

No matter your lighting solution the default is 00=Not Used. I haven't seen any gains from making changes to this line. It's got confusing grammar but basically from what I remember on other vehicles changing it to position makes the DRL's brighter or something like that.

As mentioned below you don't need ForScan to turn off the DRL

Last edited:

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if it part of a trim package, but on my Black Diamond Mid Pkg, there is a DRL on/off setting under settings/vehicle/lighting. Shouldn't need forscan to turn off all DRL.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No matter your lighting solution the default is 00=Not Used. I haven't seen any gains from making changes to this line. It's got confusing grammar but basically from what I remember on other vehicles changing it to position makes the DRL's brighter or something like that.

As mentioned below you don't need ForScan to turn off the DRL
Thank you, I am supposed to be getting my vehicle next week so I was just doing some homework ahead of time, will check that one off my list.

PeoplesChoice

Badlands
First Name
Kipp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a way to keep the DRL’s on while the car is running and in Park? Annoys me when I get out of the car and leave it running that there are no lights on b/c that’s the only time I get to see it. Lol. They come on when I use the auto start, so I assume it’s possible. Thanks!

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a way to keep the DRL’s on while the car is running and in Park? Annoys me when I get out of the car and leave it running that there are no lights on b/c that’s the only time I get to see it. Lol. They come on when I use the auto start, so I assume it’s possible. Thanks!
I don't believe so but I can look to make sure.

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten around to testing out the remote start configuration with a 7 speed yet? I see that it was added to the spreadsheet on 2-14, but no one has confirmed if it works or not.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need help on one but haven't completely eliminated the vehicle itself. '21 Base 2D, 7 speed, 2.3. We installed 35"s with wheels and calibrated the speedo for the tire size without issue. Speed control isn't working but not 100% it worked prior to the programming. We set back to stock and cruise still isn't working.

Trying to see if anyone else with the same specs has run into this issue. There was something the guys found about a parameter being out of limit but not sure if this is the issue. Just trying to find out if there are others.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need help on one but haven't completely eliminated the vehicle itself. '21 Base 2D, 7 speed, 2.3. We installed 35"s with wheels and calibrated the speedo for the tire size without issue. Speed control isn't working but not 100% it worked prior to the programming. We set back to stock and cruise still isn't working.

Trying to see if anyone else with the same specs has run into this issue. There was something the guys found about a parameter being out of limit but not sure if this is the issue. Just trying to find out if there are others.
Can you PM me the VIN? Did they try changing anything through FDRS at all?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they did the relearn but not going to swear to it. The tech that has Forscan on his laptop is off for a few days, another tech drove it home and noticed it. The switches all work and the icon in the cluster comes up when you activate cruise, just doesn't set. Speedo is dead on.

VHR not activated and the last two OTA updates were successful. I probably need to add to my account so VHR can be pulled. This was a vehicle we ordered for personal use and have agreed to sell it later this summer to an existing customer. Not going to release now to be fair to others that are still waiting.

1FMDE5AH1MLA77805

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they did the relearn but not going to swear to it. The tech that has Forscan on his laptop is off for a few days, another tech drove it home and noticed it. The switches all work and the icon in the cluster comes up when you activate cruise, just doesn't set. Speedo is dead on.

VHR not activated and the last two OTA updates were successful. I probably need to add to my account so VHR can be pulled. This was a vehicle we ordered for personal use and have agreed to sell it later this summer to an existing customer. Not going to release now to be fair to others that are still waiting.

1FMDE5AH1MLA77805
No worries was hoping VHA would help cue in but yeah it’s not up. I just checked the As-Built against an exact same model and the section for the tire circumference is different between.

Both window stickers are identical save for a keyless pad and roof rails on yours.

What I’m seeing on the reference Base is “0910” for tire circumference. Yours is showing “0A64”. I’m not a tire size guru however and don’t know if that’s normal or not but that would appear yours has a 35” profile applied to it currently. I used the hex code calculator from Spart to roughly guesstimate that’s what’s going on. For reference my Badlands is “0A5D”

Were the values for sure placed in the lines below? I’m guessing they used the easy mode and did the mm number input. I’m worried that may have applied it to the wrong spot. Before 2021 the tire size was in 726-12-01. Now that section is reserved for the VIN which if the BCM VIN doesn’t match the rest of the vehicle I believe this would possibly kill features. The tire values should only be in the lines below.

726-15-01 xxxx - xxxx - **—
726-15-01 **xx - xxxx - xx—

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No worries was hoping VHA would help cue in but yeah it’s not up. I just checked the As-Built against an exact same model and the section for the tire circumference is different between.

Both window stickers are identical save for a keyless pad and roof rails on yours.

What I’m seeing on the reference Base is “0910” for tire circumference. Yours is showing “0A64”. I’m not a tire size guru however and don’t know if that’s normal or not but that would appear yours has a 35” profile applied to it currently. I used the hex code calculator from Spart to roughly guesstimate that’s what’s going on. For reference my Badlands is “0A5D”

Were the values for sure placed in the lines below? I’m guessing they used the easy mode and did the mm number input. I’m worried that may have applied it to the wrong spot. Before 2021 the tire size was in 726-12-01. Now that section is reserved for the VIN which if the BCM VIN doesn’t match the rest of the vehicle I believe this would possibly kill features. The tire values should only be in the lines below.

726-15-01 xxxx - xxxx - **—
726-15-01 **xx - xxxx - xx—
I'll have them check this in a few days. Thx.

eareyer77

Big Bend
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone tried to reprogram the side windows? I read somewhere that the side windows are already prewired to automatically close when you turn off your ignition and all you have to do is go into Forscan to activate it. If someone has tried this, can you share the code?

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can enable the ability to open/close the windows via the keyfob. Is this what you are thinking of? If so, it is already on the forscan spreadsheet.

eareyer77

Big Bend
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can enable the ability to open/close the windows via the keyfob. Is this what you are thinking of? If so, it is already on the forscan spreadsheet.
Oh good gracious! Sorry dumb blonde here. I meant side mirrors not windows. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sponsored