Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone that has changed their horizontal DRL to amber, does it still blink when turning or hazards?

I got mine to change but they quit blinking so I put them back.
My DRL’s are amber in the day and change to white when my headlights are on. I originally changed the drl modules to “04” for turn and drl, but that gave me the same issue you are having.

I then changed it “02” (drl position) and it fixed the issue. Turn signals work fine in amber and when the headlights are on. I have a 22 badlands. Not sure if it’s different with standard headlights
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My DRL’s are amber in the day and change to white when my headlights are on. I originally changed the drl modules to “04” for turn and drl, but that gave me the same issue you are having.

I then changed it “02” (drl position) and it fixed the issue. Turn signals work fine in amber and when the headlights are on. I have a 22 badlands. Not sure if it’s different with standard headlights
I have mine set the same way, except I just changed it in the plain english list. But I wish I could figure out how to keep the amber horizontal bar on when the headlights come on also. I haven’t really messed with it, but I’m not sure it’s possible.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i want to try some of these but if i fuck it up how do i go back to original to start with a clean slate in case i don't like the changes?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i want to try some of these but if i fuck it up how do i go back to original to start with a clean slate in case i don't like the changes?
Load the as built info back in the hex blocks. Remember all those mods popping? That was your ECM as built data and you can still get that from the Motorcraft site. That way you can always go back to as built was programmed at the factory.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will have to learn how to type. ;)

Sponsored

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Parking Brake indicator does not illuminate any more when activated, but does illuminate on initial startup/key on during the dash light test. Any ideas where I can re-enable this??

Last edited:

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have base model and added goat modes through my abs module and got an error message aboute brakes when I wrote the change.
No error on dash or dummy lights but my cruise control will not engage now, it turns out I saved my bronco profile but did not save the abs module so I cannot roll it back.
I did screenshot all values before making the original change and moved all values back to stock but cruise still won't work.
To add all goat modes I changed the line to
760-04-03 0100 0203 AB9b
After I write it and go back in to look it reads
0100 0203 AB1F
Anyone have an ABS module for a base 2.3?
Any advice on this this?

Screenshot_20220705-081102-297.png

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've looked through all of the Forscan screens for a quick fix but can't find one. Does anyone know how to reprogram the mirror button so the mirrors go down when you press down and up when you press up? I want them to match the window buttons.

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have base model and added goat modes through my abs module and got an error message aboute brakes when I wrote the change.
No error on dash or dummy lights but my cruise control will not engage now, it turns out I saved my bronco profile but did not save the abs module so I cannot roll it back.
I did screenshot all values before making the original change and moved all values back to stock but cruise still won't work.
To add all goat modes I changed the line to
760-04-03 0100 0203 AB9b
After I write it and go back in to look it reads
0100 0203 AB1F
Anyone have an ABS module for a base 2.3?
Any advice on this this?

Screenshot_20220705-081102-297.png
any update on this? I just added Baja to my BD tonight and got the same brake error message upon writing. I haven’t tried cruise control since, as I just found your post. I’ll give it a try tomorro…

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've looked through all of the Forscan screens for a quick fix but can't find one. Does anyone know how to reprogram the mirror button so the mirrors go down when you press down and up when you press up? I want them to match the window buttons.
Thats not something that is programmable

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was wondering the same. Next option is to remove the wiring harness and swap wires….
That won’t work either. The switch communicates the command to the DDM through a LIN network. So there are no wires to swap at the switch.

The DDM then supplies power and ground to go one way, and reverses polarity to go the other way. Unless you can find a way to change the logic of the DDM, you’re out of luck.

Buck₩ild

Black Diamond
First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys, Bronco BD, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone reprogram the backup camera to work like it's from mid package?
I have standard package and that's why the backup cam does not have dynamic gridlines

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That won’t work either. The switch communicates the command to the DDM through a LIN network. So there are no wires to swap at the switch.

The DDM then supplies power and ground to go one way, and reverses polarity to go the other way. Unless you can find a way to change the logic of the DDM, you’re out of luck.
Oh, I’ll find a way!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was wondering the same. Next option is to remove the wiring harness and swap wires….
I guess that you could flip the switch upside down, but then left and right would be reversed, ugh.
Sponsored