swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice find. Ford missed the opportunity to distinguish the Bronco brand by continuing to dilute the Raptor brand.
Totally disagree. It's perfect to call this new top-end Bronco a Raptor. The F-150 Raptors are fantastic, filled with amazing performance and legacy. The performance and dominance of the Bronco Raptor shows the same branding is well deserved. I just can't find my way to any dilution happening here.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally disagree. It's perfect to call this new top-end Bronco a Raptor. The F-150 Raptors are fantastic, filled with amazing performance and legacy. The performance and dominance of the Bronco Raptor shows the same branding is well deserved. I just can't find my way to any dilution happening here.
Don't cry when the Raptor brand continues to be diluted when the Maverick Raptor, Transit Raptor, Bronco Sport Raptor, etc. are released. Some might scoff at the idea, but Ford will whore out the Raptor name if there is money to be made. Ford had a unique opportunity to branch out the Bronco brand and have the Warthog represent the badassery that it is. Instead, it is lumped in with the rest of the Raptors.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't cry when the Raptor brand continues to be diluted when the Maverick Raptor, Transit Raptor, Bronco Sport Raptor, etc. are released. Some might scoff at the idea, but Ford will whore out the Raptor name if there is money to be made. Ford had a unique opportunity to branch out the Bronco brand and have the Warthog represent the badassery that it is. Instead, it is lumped in with the rest of the Raptors.
Such a badass...

Ford Bronco Found this little Warthog nugget in the Bronco Raptor today 1688481838119

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, which is the SVT Contour? The Bronco or Ranger Raptor? Maybe it's the Ranger and F150 Tremor tying for that dishonorific?

I would love an E350 Raptor to be honest.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This.

I cannot tell you how many times people have come up to me saying:

“Why does your Bronco say Raptor when it’s not a Raptor?”

“Why would they sell you a Bronco with a Raptor decal?”

“I didn’t know there is a Raptor Bronco!”

Ford only used Raptor because the name is so recognizable. It the same reason Disney is always remaking old stuff. They don’t want to take the risk.

I have a feeling that Warthog will one day surpass Raptor when referring to Bronco Raptor (Just like how Mustang Cobra is known as Terminator).

Nice find. Ford missed the opportunity to distinguish the Bronco brand by continuing to dilute the Raptor brand.
Ford Bronco Found this little Warthog nugget in the Bronco Raptor today IMG_9176

Last edited:

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I remember in 2020 when the idea of Bronco being its own brand was being pushed by Ford. They wanted to have dealers build Bronco specific sales centers at their dealerships.
Warthog would've been a part of that branding and everyone would know that it was the top tier Bronco when they heard the name Warthog. Just like when the only Raptor was an F150...you instantly knew what a Raptor was. Now you have to figure out what Raptor is being talked about....a Bronco, F150, or Ranger.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember in 2020 when the idea of Bronco being its own brand was being pushed by Ford. They wanted to have dealers build Bronco specific sales centers at their dealerships.
Warthog would've been a part of that branding and everyone would know that it was the top tier Bronco when they heard the name Warthog. Just like when the only Raptor was an F150...you instantly knew what a Raptor was. Now you have to figure out what Raptor is being talked about....a Bronco, F150, or Ranger.
Like Eddie Bauer Edition”????
Sponsored