As some of you may know I just sold my 69 stingray convertible to offset the cost of the 2 door MIC Bronco, which I later learned I may never get. Despite my bitterneess with the delays, a guy in Germany bought the vette. I was trying to have some extra keys made for him and went into a GM dealer as the old key blanks are very hard to find. The guy working there had just come from Ford and had driven a Bronco in Texas. He said he heard very solid rumors that they may put the V8 in it next year. I told him no, they are putting the 3.0 in the Warthog, he was aware of that but said he heard they were still looking at the V8. That would make all the delays worthwhile if I could get a nicely tuned V8. Is that speculation still out there?