First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep and I'm getting just about every other option including the Sasquatch money better spent IMO than seeing my shoes glow blue inside the car. I went thru this with our Titanium Escape...ooohh, ahhh,...yeah and now I wish it had the bigger motor and the 1st Gen Sync is a POS I have to fight with all the time when it keeps telling me my phone IS NOT connected. The stereo is good though, and so is the AWD, the leather is annoyingly sweaty and the bottom cushions are made for 14 year old girl butts not men with a 38 inch waist. I hope the Bronco seats are a little longer and wider.
I forgot about the mood lighting. I think you can add that for about $20
I hope the seats are a little longer also. Iā€™ve noticed that in the various Ford Ford Edge vehicles my relatives have had. They are way too short for anyone taller than like 5ā€™2ā€ and it puts a wierd pressure point in the middle of your upper leg that is uncomfortable. Iā€™m actually kind of worried about how the seats are going to be. I didnā€™t think they were too bad in the ranger I test drove a year ago. Cars these days just have crappy seats. My JL seats seem a couple inches shorter than the JK, F150 seats start developing holes in the material after about 20,000 miles, and 2020 chevy pickup seats are as hard as rocks. Another reason to buy a base I guess, just in case you have to pay an upholstery place a couple grand to make the seats livable.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
It also says on the base "rear locking differential" ,"available on all Bronco models:

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 7.31.32 PM.png
If that's the actual case, I'd save a buttload of money by not going squatch...

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
It also says on the base "rear locking differential" ,"available on all Bronco models:

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 7.31.32 PM.png
Thatā€™s because it is available on all trims. No where on there does it say anything about stand alone, so yes technically you can get a rear locker on a Base model, if you pony up the money for Squatch.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s part of the Sasquatch package, right?
Right. Buying Base squatch because I need lockers to get me up and down my road in the winters up here in Appalachia. Rear alone would suffice. Cant't get it on the base...

Yes it is. It says "Available" not "Included" in all models.
I know the difference between "Available" and "Included" It is not included as "available" at extra cost last time I did my build on a base. But hey, don't let that stop you from pretending to be the ultimate Bronco Guru...

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right. Buying Base squatch because I need lockers to get me up and down my road in the winters up here in Appalachia. Rear alone would suffice. Cant't get it on the base...

I know the difference between "Available" and "Included" It is not included as "available" at extra cost last time I did my build on a base. But hey, don't let that stop you from pretending to be the ultimate Bronco Guru...
I wasn't trying to at all? :)I was just quoting the other post when they asked if it was part of the SAS package. The post before that one with the picture is where it said available on all models.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doubt it. Originally when the Ranger came out it was only going to be free for 2 years then after 6 or 7 months they changed it and it's now free for life.
Life is a bold statement for a manufacture to promise. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with the app in three, four, maybe five years. I'm just stating my experience with other vehicles that have apps.
why would you say this?
I've seen it happen before on other vehicles.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Itā€™s part of the Sasquatch package, right?

Yes, as has been discussed many times since the B&P tool when on line. It is available on all models, either standard or included in the squatch package.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This one is not.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 10.08.10 PM.png
I know what you're getting at and I will admit if the order guide allows just the rear locker on the base then I'll be tempted to save some dinero and skip sasquatch. It has been an oddity of B&P since day 1 that when you add sasquatch it adds both the "rear locking differential" and "4.7 locking rear axle" which seems redundant. We should know in a couple weeks what they actually intended.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s because it is available on all trims. No where on there does it say anything about stand alone, so yes technically you can get a rear locker on a Base model, if you pony up the money for Squatch.
If they have the rear locker listed as available on the base just because it technically is if you get the Squatch pkg , then why are the other things in Squatch not listed as available ?? Hmmmm

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im pretty sure that when ford is talking about locker availability on the base they ARE talking about squatch. So technically true. But still disappointing.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I bought my last Jeep, the salesman said you can remote start from your phone. You can, but in order to do that, the vehicle has to have remote start. It is not a feature that the app ads if the vehicle is not equipped with remote start.
Do not know if that is the case with the Bronco but don't rely on ads because there is usually a * that says "if equipped."
The only features on my Jeep app is lock and unlock since the Jeep does not have remote start.
Sponsored