Sponsored

Front camera not turning on when close to object.

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On my F150 Raptor when I pulled into the garage or a parking lot to close proximity of an object the front camera would turn on automatically. This does not happen with the Bronco I just get warnings from the front sensors. So is there a setting to change or does this not happen on the Bronco. Thanks
Sponsored

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not an option on the bronco. Just the proximity sensors.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But you can press the camera button to see. I like the idea of it coming on automatically but the again you would lose the screen that shows you which parking sensor is yelling at you.

OP
OP
Derrick

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
But you can press the camera button to see. I like the idea of it coming on automatically but the again you would lose the screen that shows you which parking sensor is yelling at you.
Thanks for the info and yes I will have to do that. I am sure there is a code to be able to do this like the F150, but that sounds easy. I am still reaching for the window switches at the door 9/10 times.

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info and yes I will have to do that. I am sure there is a code to be able to do this like the F150, but that sounds easy. I am still reaching for the window switches at the door 9/10 times.
Exactly on both accounts. Camera should just come on, I don’t see the logic in keeping it off. Plus I kept my old car so now I’m doubly confounded on the window switches either way 🤪

BlazinGrizz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OBX / 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Obviously not the same manufacturer, but the wife’s Subaru has the feature of the front camera coming on when in close contact up front. I do like the visual representation versus just the sensor letting me know I’m close.

However, I enjoy the Bronco way to much for that to be a deal breaker 😂
Sponsored