First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys new to the forum and was curious if you order a base model with Sasquatch package and 2.7 v6 does this come with the front swaybar disconnect or is this a feature only in higher end models thanks !
Sponsored

OP
OP

DaveM95

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands and First Edition only.
Wow that was fast haha thank you, now I’m curious is this a modification that will likely be available to the rest of us through aftermarket I’d imagine it would be

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow that was fast haha thank you, now I’m curious is this a modification that will likely be available to the rest of us through aftermarket I’d imagine it would be
Certainly something you should research a little bit. See what it's like on the Jeep's, availability, how to manually disconnect, ect. Lots of info out there if you search.

Reactions: RG7

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, need the bad
lands for that disconnecting sway bar.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aftermarket will come out with quick disconnects at some point that will save you the effort of using wrenches every time you disconnect and reconnect. If you're looking for something where you don't have to leave the cab, it probably won't be worth it unless you can find the complete hydraulic assembly from a Badlands in a junkyard and they will be rare. I am sure lots of others will get the same idea.

OP
OP

DaveM95

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aftermarket will come out with quick disconnects at some point that will save you the effort of using wrenches every time you disconnect and reconnect. If you're looking for something where you don't have to leave the cab, it probably won't be worth it unless you can find the complete hydraulic assembly from a Badlands in a junkyard and they will be rare. I am sure lots of others will get the same idea.
I’m fine with having to hop out and manually disconnect it just wasn’t sure if that feature was a Sasquatch or high end model one , I’ll probably end up buying an aftermarket one when they come thanks guys

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
fast response - yeah, we’ve kinda talked every possible configuration and nuance to death around here

we know more than the dealers do

about the only thing left to discuss is actual unboxing videos when we finally receive delivery some time around the year 2525

First Name
Anotherfinemess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus, Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m sure the local Ford parts department would be willing to sell you all the necessary bits and pieces to make it happen. Hopefully they are not gold plated.

Sponsored

Roger Raimo

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does any aftermarket companies make it now? I have a black Diamond Sasquatch and will be looking to do this. Thanks

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does any aftermarket companies make it now? I have a black Diamond Sasquatch and will be looking to do this. Thanks
Did a quick google search and these are the first that I found:

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/warrior-sway-bar-disconnects-83121/_/R-BKTR-83121

Not sure how well they will work because they are ”universal fit,” but if you are lucky enough to have your bronco you could take a look underneath to see if this has the right hardware. I would also measure to make sure the links are the correct length, or at least adjustable.
Sponsored