Sponsored

Aftermarket Manual Swaybar Disconnect Vendors?

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi All,

Does anyone know what aftermarket vendors offer swaybar disconnects for the Bronco?

I’m using ACFab today, but I’m looking to compare this to other products on the market. I see many Jeep options, but don’t see as many offerings for Bronco.

Thanks,
CRT
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe Rock Jock has some options.

OP
OP
CrystalRedTintCoat

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe Rock Jock has some options.
Interesting and thank you. Note to others on this thread from Rock Jock …
  • The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools, directly replacing the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
  • Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting and thank you. Note to others on this thread from Rock Jock …
  • The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools, directly replacing the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
  • Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
Several forum members have installed this...by all accounts it's a pretty good option.

Sponsored

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sasquatch 2DR; '78 FJ40; '85 T4R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put the AC Fab disconnects on our 2-door… and it made a MASSIVE difference

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The three auto disconnects or articulating options I've looked at:

1. RockJock AntiRocks - For the cool kids, good for the money, three settings, solid build
2. Carli - Break out the wallet but great build quality and I've read the articulation is special (?)
3. Boss 4x4 Walker Links - Bit of a mid range option (I think they price them each not by the pair?), can be used with other options including RockJocks

I've wanted the RockJocks, but removing the e-disco isn't really a thing yet, so Walker Links with the e-disco seems the best bet for me. AC Fab I'll have to check out.

Sponsored

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sasquatch 2DR; '78 FJ40; '85 T4R
Your Bronco Model
Base
3. Boss 4x4 Walker Links - Bit of a mid range option (I think they price them each not by the pair?), can be used with other options including RockJocks
Price is for a pair - $498.75 with free shipping. Used in place of the stock links.

OP
OP
CrystalRedTintCoat

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The three auto disconnects or articulating options I've looked at:

1. RockJock AntiRocks - For the cool kids, good for the money, three settings, solid build
2. Carli - Break out the wallet but great build quality and I've read the articulation is special (?)

I've wanted the RockJocks, but removing the e-disco isn't really a thing yet, so Walker Links with the e-disco seems the best bet for me. AC Fab I'll have to check out.
The Carli Torsion Sway Bar ($1,350) is designed to work with their Carli King Shock Package ($6,050). In fact, their copy reads, “combined with our Carli-SPEC King 2.5″ shocks, we now have a Bronco that rails high-speed corners like a sports car and articulates as though the sway bar has been disconnected.”

This seems to be more compelling than Rock Jock which says you’ll increase some body roll when driving on-road.

I wrote to Carli asking how their Torsion Sway Bar works with the WildTrak’s Fox HOSS 3.0 suspension and was told, “that combination hasn’t been tested.”

Doing some web searches and Bronco6 searches, I’m not finding any information on … Carli Torsion Sway Bar with Bronco WildTrak Hoss 3.0 Fox shocks.