Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$650

For those in Houston area, PM me and I can get you contact info. This guy is the best. He routinely does Porsche, Ferrari, Benz, BMW. All 6 figure cars. People come from as far away as Dallas and New Orleans for his work.
$650? Wow… that’s actually cheap. Going to pay a lot more than that around here in Maryland / Northern VA. Think you got a really good deal and the Bronco looks great.
Sponsored

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
$650

For those in Houston area, PM me and I can get you contact info. This guy is the best. He routinely does Porsche, Ferrari, Benz, BMW. All 6 figure cars. People come from as far away as Dallas and New Orleans for his work.
sending PM now!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$650

Glad you got it for that price, but he should up his rates. I wish i could see this in person. I'm sure the photos don't do it any justice.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had my F150 done here in Myrtle Beach, $1100 for 10 year protection and it still looks amazing after four months. I don't remember the brand used, but it was the best purchase I made in the way of maintenance care so far. The Bronco, that my wife has now named Bucky, will get the same service as soon as it comes in.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What paint correction did your new vehicle require?

Clay bar (or synthetic mitt as they now use) is not paint correction, neither is an Iron-X wash.

Ceramic coat is similar to a wax just last longer depending on quality around 5 years I think. I'd do it but I can't afford it and I don't want to spend days doing it lol
That's not what a ceramic coating is at all.

In fact, before they decided to suspend silica particles in the material to make it dangerous (and thus, expensive) to install, it was just Zaino. Now it's $150 Zaino, but with an extra $1,200 for the vinyl/detail shop to help you sleep well at night knowing you have "Ceramic, Ceramic, Ceramic!!!!!" Pouring so much honey in your ears it leaks out of your wallet.

Sponsored

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What paint correction did your new vehicle require?

Clay bar (or synthetic mitt as they now use) is not paint correction, neither is an Iron-X wash.

That's not what a ceramic coating is at all.

In fact, before they decided to suspend silica particles in the material to make it dangerous (and thus, expensive) to install, it was just Zaino. Now it's $150 Zaino, but with an extra $1,200 for the vinyl/detail shop to help you sleep well at night knowing you have "Ceramic, Ceramic, Ceramic!!!!!" Pouring so much honey in your ears it leaks out of your wallet.
I was just saying how they explained it to me.

cve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you swap the fenders out?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$650

wow...I reached out to a couple places here in town and was quoted much more than that.

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here’s my paint correction and coating pic.
03120C5C-7D83-41AB-8852-DF7A546996B2.jpeg
^^ This! ^^

I've been trying to get this orange "Carolina Clay" mud coating as my paint protection, but those damn mud flaps and side steps do too good of a job blocking it. And I don't even have a winch. ;

Ford Bronco Full paint correction and ceramic coating results ✨🤩 1666802801613

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was just quoted $1500 for ceramic coating here in NY for the 5 year plan.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! I was going to get ceramic coating, but the guy I was going through talked me out of it thankfully. I park outdoors, with oak branches overhanging my driveway. He said that's a nightmare scenario for ceramic, as I'd need to make sure I dried the car after a rain, immediately wipe off bird poop, tree sap, etc. Instead I just got the hood and front quarters wrapped. Im not the guy out washing or wiping down his vehicle weekly. They do look great though!

Fosimoto

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

^^ This! ^^

I've been trying to get this orange "Carolina Clay" mud coating as my paint protection, but those damn mud flaps and side steps do too good of a job blocking it. And I don't even have a winch. ;

Ford Bronco Full paint correction and ceramic coating results ✨🤩 1666802801613
What mud flaps did you get? They are doing a great job protecting you rig.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks almost new! Hard to believe that car is nearly an entire year old! kidding, sort of. I was sorta interested in this but when I learned that you are reduced to handwashing only, I lost all interest. Handwashing doesn't work in cold winters and I'm not gonna let a full winter's worth of salt build up on it. I've decided that for me ceramic coating is only worthwhile on cars that don't get dirty , don't go off road, don't drive in snow or rain - opposite of my use cases for a Bronco.
Sponsored