cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else have issues with fullscreen starting randomly or the section on the right of the screen forgetting where it is? I constantly have to change mine back to pitch and roll.
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else have issues with fullscreen starting randomly or the section on the right of the screen forgetting where it is? I constantly have to change mine back to pitch and roll.
It seems a bit jittery. Not smooth.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife has a 2022 Wildtrak. The modem has never worked so I think I have never received any OTAs.

I called my dealership and asked them about it and they said no OTAs are available for my Bronco. This seems strange as others here with 2022s have received OTAs.

I am taking it in in 2 days and they tell me they have a Sync4 expert that drops by every day and they have set him up to look at my vehicle.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My wife has a 2022 Wildtrak. The modem has never worked so I think I have never received any OTAs.

I called my dealership and asked them about it and they said no OTAs are available for my Bronco. This seems strange as others here with 2022s have received OTAs.

I am taking it in in 2 days and they tell me they have a Sync4 expert that drops by every day and they have set him up to look at my vehicle.
My 2021 badlands still won’t update to the new version. My Raptor Bronco had the update on delivery, but no luck on my other one. Frustrating because this OTA update system is a disaster. Good luck

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You sure the modem doesn’t work? Can you use the app to unlock and start the Bronco etc? If the modem is broken they should definitely warranty that.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just took delivery of my 2023 Warthog 2 weeks ago and full screen Apple CarPlay is MONEY.

I want the same on my 2022 Wildtrak.

I am not sure why the dealership can't manually update it themselves at the dealership. BUT I will find out in 2 days.

My 2021 badlands still won’t update to the new version. My Raptor Bronco had the update on delivery, but no luck on my other one. Frustrating because this OTA update system is a disaster. Good luck

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is def something going on. I also have a 2021 F150 Raptor and 2023 Warthog and both can connect to Ford Pass App.

Ford Pass apps worked for like 1 month and then never worked again on the 2022 Wildtrak

Called customer service at one point and they tried to ping my wildtrak and they could tell on their end something is wrong

You sure the modem doesn’t work? Can you use the app to unlock and start the Bronco etc? If the modem is broken they should definitely warranty that.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is def something going on. I also have a 2021 F150 Raptor and 2023 Warthog and both can connect to Ford Pass App.

Ford Pass apps worked for like 1 month and then never worked again on the 2022 Wildtrak
There was a big group of people that had that issue. I think they were pulling the battery to reset the modem and get it working again.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just took delivery of my 2023 Warthog 2 weeks ago and full screen Apple CarPlay is MONEY.

I want the same on my 2022 Wildtrak.

I am not sure why the dealership can't manually update it themselves at the dealership. BUT I will find out in 2 days.
please let me know what they say. Mine has had the APIM replaced before and I was assured that it would function like normal. I have doubts that it will ever update. I’m definitely a fan of the fullscreen CarPlay, even though I still think ford could have integrated it to look better ( mostly they need to make the sync have a black background to match it, and remove the top bar)

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it has no OTA history in oasis, there is definitely something wrong with it. Unfortunately there are a lot of vehicles dealing with this right now.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Funny you mentioned this as I was on the phone with the dealership and they were looking in their system (I think Oasis) and was telling me no updates are available for my 2022 Wildtrak

If it has no OTA history in oasis, there is definitely something wrong with it. Unfortunately there are a lot of vehicles dealing with this right now.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny you mentioned this as I was on the phone with the dealership and they were looking in their system (I think Oasis) and was telling me no updates are available for my 2022 Wildtrak
They might see no updates available, but that doesn’t mean it’s working correctly. Can you PM me your vin, I’d like to look at the OTA dashboard

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They might see no updates available, but that doesn’t mean it’s working correctly. Can you PM me your vin, I’d like to look at the OTA dashboard
Any chance you’d be willing to check on mine as well? 21 Badlands that last updated to 1.6.0 in April of last year. Dealer says there’s nothing they can do - just need to wait. If you can’t, that’s fine. Just looking for information.
Sponsored