Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Pdshepherd Nano arrived this morning. Did you download the drivers from somewhere? I can’t get FORScan or FDRS to realize that it’s plugged in.
Many issues with nano lately I’m being told. Follow directions perfectly on setup
Sponsored

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many issues with nano lately I’m being told. Follow directions perfectly on setup
Yup definitely. Got it working though, at least in FORScan as I got rid of double honk. Trying FDRS tomorrow.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received OTA update 3.5.3 on the 21st.
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) D7512674-6A39-4E37-9F84-586BD2285A29

BC2DCE46-7435-4B06-8F68-76249A96DED8.png

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have auto updates on, and it connects to my homes WiFi. Still no update.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

VX Diag software to get the nano connected right seemed like a key step before running the FDRS software each time.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the nano issues
It didn’t work for ME
I reached out to a couple people and one of two were able to fix it
He’s big in the f150 forums and according to HIM it’s had issues on the F150’s doing the same thing it did to me

So that’s all I have as far as my personal experience

With that being said I just got the mongoose.

I suppose I’ll follow up if it does it in the future

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but can you expand on this?

I googled it but only found $900 software.
It’s software to make updates on Fords.
You can download the software for free but the license costs $$$. There is a 2 day license option and that’s what some are using to just do updates .

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco says auto updates are on and the most recent update is installed, but it’s from June. My phone says auto updates are off but then describes instructions for turning updates on that doesn’t match the UI of the Bronco dash.

Anyone got any tips?

My Ford Pass app and my Bronco both say auto-updates are on but my last update was also in June. 6/21/22 to be exact. On that day, it looks like Ford Power-Up 2.3.2 was installed

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll add to this...

Mine is only at Version 22228.
But full-screen started working today with my new carlinkit media box....this box also emulates a carplay device. It makes the Bronco think it's car play, but is actually a powerful mini-computer!!!

Very Happy this FINALLY is working!

Android auto still has split screens, but I don't use that anyway because the apps are severely limited.

With the car link kit box, I have onX maps in full-screen, you tube, and Google maps, and normal browser all available in full screen!
Uncertain if ford fixed this or if the new multi media box is just more up to date with screen resolution availability.
The new carlinkit Auto-kit T-box pro works FANTASTIC! Far superior to the old Mmb boxes.
This new box is world's faster, music is clear and clean, touchscreen response is faster w/out delays.
Resolution seems far superior as well.

Overall I'm just tickled this finally works like it should have over a year back.

Here's pics.

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 20221225_073520

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 20221225_074836

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 20221225_074728

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 20221225_073447

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll add to this...

Mine is only at Version 22228.
But full-screen started working today with my new carlinkit media box....this box also emulates a carplay device. It makes the Bronco think it's car play, but is actually a powerful mini-computer!!!

Very Happy this FINALLY is working!

Android auto still has split screens, but I don't use that anyway because the apps are severely limited.

With the car link kit box, I have onX maps in full-screen, you tube, and Google maps, and normal browser all available in full screen!
Uncertain if ford fixed this or if the new multi media box is just more up to date with screen resolution availability.
The new carlinkit Auto-kit T-box pro works FANTASTIC! Far superior to the old Mmb boxes.
This new box is world's faster, music is clear and clean, touchscreen response is faster w/out delays.
Resolution seems far superior as well.

Overall I'm just tickled this finally works like it should have over a year back.

Here's pics.

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 20221225_073447

What media box?