Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you think forum ridicule is the best approach lets see all the things you put on your Bronco that many will think are stupid, but ha, its your Bronco and your free to do with it as you like, so let others do the same!
Wait.... Does this mean you guys are gonna laugh @Nickp after he installs the angry eyes I promised him? That's just messed up!
Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed! Imagine if you will the last 2 generations of the Mustang didn’t exist and we went from the 302 Fox Body to the Mustang today. VERY different
My buddy’s 302 fox body smoked my ‘69 Mach 351 in a race back in the 90’s. That car would get smoked by a 2020. today.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
you know thats completely irrelevant right? A year or two of limited controlled testing for a system that needs to survive every second of 10+ years through seasonal changes , rust , grime , salt , and other variables.
A good friend of mine literally does tests like this for a living. (Just visited his shop and they had a pretty cool Milwaukee tool prototype they were testing)

They have a room where they have enough UV and IR lights to give you a suntan in 20 seconds. And they leave stuff in their for weeks on end to see how it does exposed to the elements. And so on. Ford has similar rooms for I’m sure dozens of different situations.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay. For their next vehicle, they'll road test 100 mules for 200,000 miles each for 10 years before they release to the public. Then you can rest assured that absolutely NOTHING will fail.
why do we need this complex GOAT system when an engine and normal suspension is fine and doesnt require an extra mile of wiring and a bunch of other components that can fail and have to be repaired

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
why do we need this complex GOAT system when an engine and normal suspension is fine and doesnt require an extra mile of wiring and a bunch of other components that can fail and have to be repaired
The goat system is likely a top end option. I’m sure they have normal bypass fox shock available.

but they want to eat into that Land Rover and Land Cruiser market

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, if you think this is so complex, you'd be mortified at what modern oem and aftermarket ecu's can do with the right sensors/data.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
[Citation Needed] for everything you're claiming here.

futzin'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I won't even pay .99 for a ring tone!

I'll withhold any judgement on whatever yet unrevealed tech may be on the Bronco. I trust Ford more than FCA / Jeep though in this area.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just don’t get why we need fuel injection when carbeuraturs are just fine and way “simpler” than fuel injectors.

Idk why we need VVT and DOHC engines when pushrods work fine.

IDK why we need power steering when manual steering works fine

idk why we need a starter motor when hand cranking works fine

idk why I need a horseless carriage when horses are so much simpler than an engine

Consider whatever the hell ford has cooked up on bronco to be put in this list.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I won't even pay .99 for a ring tone!
You need to get away from Apple's ecosystem and come to the dark side. At Android we've been making our own ring tones for free... For like 10 years now ?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You need to get away from Apple's ecosystem and come to the dark side. At Android we've been making our own ring tones for free... For like 10 years now ?
Having a ringtone :sick:
Sponsored