Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm the first....Just ordered my GOBI Stealth rack system :) So excited...I'll get before I even have my Bronco.
I ordered pretty early on as well.... as soon as i got the email... :) WOuld be interesting to find out where in line we are with our orders....
Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered pretty early on as well.... as soon as i got the email... :) WOuld be interesting to find out where in line we are with our orders....
The email said first 100 orders will get second ladder free, so I'm asking now via email and will again when I talk to sale rep if is true. In the ordering step it had a charge for second ladder.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The email said first 100 orders will get second ladder free, so I'm asking now via email and will again when I talk to sale rep if is true. In the ordering step it had a charge for second ladder.
I'm assuming.. (you know what they say about that) that they will discount it if you added it, or add it if you didnt, if you're in the first 100....

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe I missed this email. I Filled out the question form like 4 times.

@GOBI Racks Can you help me out here? I have your form responses but never got the purchase email. :(

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! Here is the spec sheet released for the Bronco. I am still awaiting soft top answers form the tech and should have some answers tomorrow! The ADV hardtop should have no problem with the rack!
So what is the total clearance height required for a Badlands Sasquatch with your racks on it?

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are not enough views of the top for me to understand the Sunroof insert location.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are not enough views of the top for me to understand the Sunroof insert location.
The insert is a framed tubular piece with mesh welded inside and then 4 tabs on sides to mount to the lower of 2 rails of the main rack. My 4runner had quick release knobs and you could remove in 1min. The Bronco will have 2 of these insert/sections to fill the large open space. The rear mesh is permanently welded in the main rack. So you could have 1 or 2 mesh inserts depending on what you want and install/remove whatever. I believe hard top sections can be removed with these installed but I'd be careful not to scratch while removing, else just take mesh inserts out temporarily. There are so many options.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone!

I know there are a ton of questions, trying to get to all of them! The call back times you selected will be when a sales representative calls! The quick release is the best way to have the Bronco soft top go all the way back.

The 4door rack comes with a sunroof insert, if you do not order a secondary one , you can place that insert in the middle or the front of the rack. They are super easy to remove and put back on, I personally do it our our Bronco and my 4runner!

The total height of our Badlands/Sasquatch with the GOBI Racks is roughly 80 inches from the top of the rack to the bottom of the tires!

never_own_a_ford_before

Badlands
First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GOBI Racks Place the order reservation as soon as I saw the email. Does my place in the order queue depend on when I place the reservation or when the sales rep calls me to confirm the order?

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming from your initial posts it will function similarly to this? Referring to the rack lifting back to remove hard top shell. Big question - can you put soft top fully down position and then put the rack in place over it?

Also assuming front panels (and middle for 4DR) are removable while in place.

this is my question as well.
Sponsored