Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
Well … about 3 months from now.

IDFM

Big Bend
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I haven’t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
Nice - someone finally gets smart- just thimk how much you are going to miss the BS OFF RODEO emails from IDIOTS in BLUE

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I haven’t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
I’ve got the Rubicon with Diesel and truly love it….I’ve also got the retractable roof and fully recommend it. Good Luck!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, Wut??? Folks snottin' and bawlin' about August orders? Picking up mine tomorrow, 1 year and 6 days from order, 569 days from reservation. Other 12/6ers who were also early reservation holders have it worse than me. Cry me a river...

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
Well.... a bunch of us my22s are caught up in this mess also. I was a 1/31 delivery date, then 2/10, now 5/01

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First 10 minute reservation on 7/13/20. If my new edd of 5/13 holds (who are we kidding) I’ll have waited 670 days from reservation to delivery…….my Old English Bulldog (Bocephus) will have aged nearly 14 dog years…….woof!

embrace the suck

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:poop:

Welcome to 5+ month club. It's not fun here. Feel free to vent.
Congrats on getting yours today. I actually had to buy another vehicle in all this mess and bought one last week from their sister lot a few blocks down.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a lot of 12/6 references. I’m 10/25 - so let that settle in (yes, there are others worse off). Currently a 2/3 EDD but I’m sure this will get pushed. About ready to pay my additional stupid tax and sell my accessories at 50-70% of what I paid months ago.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I work at a dealer, have a Bronco on order and too, just moved from a 2/3 ETA to May 5th. Confirmed in Ford’s dealer system this evening. 😔
So you looked at this info in Fords system? So this is real and not a glitch? Or just the regular Bronco BS we have all love to hate

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So you looked at this info in Fords system? So this is real and not a glitch? Or just the regular Bronco BS we have all love to hate
Dealerships get false data often, as some of you have found out. I am eager to find out if this true or not, just as many of you are. I will monitor it daily as I have for months, and just report what I am seeing in the coming days.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealerships get false data often, as some of you have found out. I am eager to find out if this true or not, just as many of you are. I will monitor it daily as I have for months, and just report what I am seeing in the coming days.
Appreciate it

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on getting yours today. I actually had to buy another vehicle in all this mess and bought one last week from their sister lot a few blocks down.
Thanks. I put my first 200 miles on so far and it just feels right.

Shoot, I bought 2 hold over vehicles last fall. I was down to a motorcycle. Bought the Samurai to play with but then also bought the F250 because the Zuk couldn't haul or tow anything.
Sponsored