JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are you talking about? I'm not hurt here, the OP is. If you don't like a vehicle or the manufacturer didn't win your business, great! Move on. Nobody wants to hear the whine here.
But you’re picking an internet fight with a guy that felt so emotional about canceling his bronco that he felt the need to boast about getting a jeep in a bronco forum. Not sure his intent but I’d assume it’s to create drama or he is equally excited that he’s getting a jeep and want to share excitement. I dunno.

But again these are just luxury vehicles. not luxury as in “oohhhh you fancy” but as in more than just required for transportation.

Either way I believe we can love all 4x4 vehicles and don’t need to create such divisive lines in the sand based on what car someone buys.
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But you’re picking an internet fight with a guy that felt so emotional about canceling his bronco that he felt the need to boast about getting a jeep in a bronco forum. Not sure his intent but I’d assume it’s to create drama or he is equally excited that he’s getting a jeep and want to share excitement. I dunno.

But again these are just luxury vehicles. not luxury as in “oohhhh you fancy” but as in more than just required for transportation.

Either way I believe we can love all 4x4 vehicles and don’t need to create such divisive lines in the sand based on what car someone buys.
LOL that's picking a fight? haha ok. Wow feelings here. Good night little boys.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As someone that’s owned Jeeps for over 20 years I’m excited for you. I’m a bit frustrated about this process however i am extremely excited to try something new. Maybe I only own it for a year or two because it turns out to be a giant POS. Maybe I’ll have it long enough to give to my kid when he is old enough to drive in 12 years.

I know I will own a jeep again. Maybe another YJ.
As for now, I’m waiting this out and getting this damned bronco. I know if feel shitty every time I saw one on the road and I canceled my order.
I hope you get yours soon and it’s reliable! I was so excited for my wife to get it but it just got so sad over time. She’s really frustrated because she’s waited patiently and she’s ready to move on. I’m sure she will love the Jeep but at the end of the day Ford is to blame. Beauty is everyone we’ve met in the Colorado group can off road together regardless of manufacturer badge.

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got tired of waiting and bought a gladiator. It's been a pretty cool truck so far. Maybe in a couple years I'll try again for the bronco. My wife is still waiting on her bronco sport order to get scheduled. Really wish Ford could get this corrected

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As someone that’s owned Jeeps for over 20 years I’m excited for you. I’m a bit frustrated about this process however i am extremely excited to try something new. Maybe I only own it for a year or two because it turns out to be a giant POS. Maybe I’ll have it long enough to give to my kid when he is old enough to drive in 12 years.

I know I will own a jeep again. Maybe another YJ.
As for now, I’m waiting this out and getting this damned bronco. I know if feel shitty every time I saw one on the road and I canceled my order.
I don't think it'll be a POS in the long run. When you think about it, the 21-23 model years are really a single combined 1st year run. I hope they eventually get the HOSS 3.0 steering rolled out to all the trims. The steering situation seems to be the most compromised part of the Bronco.

I wanted to wait for the Bronco and probably waited longer than I should have. I hope you get yours soon.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You act like you having a reservation gives you some special "Bronco Privilege" Get over yourself and head to your Jeep forum. Speaking of your Chrysler product, the Jeeps started sucking after AMC got bought out. Oh and I owned a 1979 AMC Jeep CJ-7 w/Renegade package on it. Does that mean I am a privileged Jeep owner? No, but your chrysler jeep sucks in comparison.
What are you talking about? I'm not hurt here, the OP is. If you don't like a vehicle or the manufacturer didn't win your business, great! Move on. Nobody wants to hear the whine here.
LOL that's picking a fight? haha ok. Wow feelings here. Good night little boys.
Ford Bronco Got my order in! 70AEEAEC-490C-409B-88EE-9381724FD463

Now I’m going to make sure I post about Jeeps everyday and tag you just to watch you meltdown…again.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we-didnt-get-first-but-we-got-second-superevan.gif

well-shrug.gif

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got tired of waiting and bought a gladiator. It's been a pretty cool truck so far. Maybe in a couple years I'll try again for the bronco. My wife is still waiting on her bronco sport order to get scheduled. Really wish Ford could get this corrected
Which model? I have a Mojave and I’m coming up on a year and love it!

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 8AE9E698-76DD-4259-89D6-80D860D86B25

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your situation makes no sense to me! I don't understand how/why it is taking so long? Are you sure you didn't order yours made completely out of sold gold?
Trust me, I have no idea what the hell is going on. But I'm comforted by knowing that there are people who ordered in August 2020 and still haven't been scheduled.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Trust me, I have no idea what the hell is going on. But I'm comforted by knowing that there are people who ordered in August 2020 and still haven't been scheduled.
🙋🏻‍♂️ lol

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @Ford Motor Company! After 26 months you showed us the light, you don’t want our business. Jeep needs to be on this forum, Ford is their best advertiser. Thanks @Zach@Granger for everything! My wife will love her Punk’n Rubicon.

✌

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 8AE9E698-76DD-4259-89D6-80D860D86B25
You sound very angry. And disappointed. I hope the anger goes away, but that's what you get for ordering from Granger to start with, tbh.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Says the guy who is mad that he is waiting 2 years after ordering from a dealer that wrote more orders than they were ever going to get in a timely fashion.
To be fair and honest he and many others made the reservation/order with Granger based on Fords stated plan to fill orders based on when they were reserved. It wasn't until after Ford wouldn't allow you to switch dealers (another Ford lie) that it became apparent that Ford was favoring their larger dealers and using allocations to limit dealers that offered a good price without screwing customers. I and the OP made our decisions based on what Ford had published as their policy for filling Bronco orders. Ford has done nothing but lie and change their policies to benefit large dealers charging big ADMs. I and many others trusted Ford to do what they stated. With perfect hindsight and knowing you can't trust anything Ford says it was obviously a bad decision to go with certain dealers. It's rather pretentious to blame the person that believed what Ford was saying. If anyone needs your scorn it's Ford Motor Company.