Grab your salt...

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While on the B&P site I decided to chat with the ford rep and asked a couple questions about the AT being standard on the base, and also the AT coming standard with the mid package on the BB.

This was their reply:

"Thank you for your interest in the Bronco. We are still in the preview mode and have not yet received all of the ordering specifications for this model, nor do we have the availability to confirm or clarify package compatibility. We plan to have this information available sometime around the middle of December. We encourage you to work through the build to see what is offered and the configurations that the Build and Price tool will allow you to combine, and we also recommend that you sign up for updates so you can be notified of when the final details and package information is available."

Moral of the story - take everything with a grain of salt at this point and don't trust any of the pricing/configs.

I seriously doubt that the AT is really standard on the base, or that a $1,495 mid package on the big bend nets you the AT.
Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least it gave us something to waste our time on... That's my salt

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question: What was being done during the 2 months this thing was delayed?

We assumed it was making sure things were correct, adding late availability options (Mansquatch), or putting in the **200+ accessories!!**.

None of those things happened, though

Sponsored
OP
OP
mC.242

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like a corporate canned message.
It was for sure. They had it ready to go as soon as I asked. The disturbing part is that they admitted that the packages/accessories/etc. are still not final even though B&P was released, and they won't be final for almost two months. So we can't really trust our builds as far as what will really be available and at what price.

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Translated: the *real* B&P isn't going to be released until mid-December.

I can see the honest answer being "We released the still-not-yet-ready B&P shell just to try to get the Bronco6G guys off our backs! We're not even going to try for mid-November."

Last edited:
OP
OP
mC.242

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Update though - I asked Mike Levine on IG and he confirmed the AT is standard on the 4dr base.

OP
OP
mC.242

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All this has me thinking - for less than a stock Big Bend I can get a 4dr Base, with the 2.7L/AT/MIC HT. Add some decent tires/wheels aftermarket and be in good shape under $40K. Everything else I can add later, but not the 2.7L or AT.
Sponsored