Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there’s a private thread or group, I’m either not a member or there hasn’t been any action in it in a very long time.

There is a “Club” on the forum:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/granger-fan-club-broncotown-usa.76/
Zack,

Thanks for the plug of the Granger Fan Club! That is a great place to share and discuss all things Bronco and Granger.

There are some message threads that pertain to groups who have ordered from certain geographies. We have a message thread for order holders from Georgia and surrounding areas. We use it to communicate on anything needed from a geographic basis.

I would recommend if people are looking for something like that to post it on the Granger Fan Club page or respond here and they could possibly set one up for their area.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else get an email from Granger to convert order? Not sure I want to convert until FORD begins offering body colored modular tops.

Hello,

We've noticed your reservation for your Bronco has currently not been converted into an order. To prepare for the 2022 Bronco Order Banks opening in mid September, we are reaching out to ask for permission to convert your reservation. We are not asking for the rest of your deposit until your Bronco would receive a VIN down the line.

Having your reservation converted to an order also helps us with our Bronco allocation and therefore would have your Bronco here in a more timely manner. If we don't receive your permission within the month of August, we will not be able to attend to this process in a timely manner.

Please reply to this email granting us permission to convert your order to a reservation and we will reach out for your build and price when the order banks open in September.

Thank you,
Hunter

PS
Update:
If you're looking to receive a 2021 Bronco you may be in luck. If you were to convert your order to a soft top Bronco, Ford is likely to push your order forward to meet our allocation. This is due to the manufacturing issues of the MIC Hard Top. Please let us know in this email.
Archie, we got a little off track there for a minute. With so many reservations I expect Granger is trying to get a little ahead of the '22 order banks by getting an many orders ready as possible. I suggest you give Sean @Granger Ford a call. That's the best way to get the correct answer on what you need to do. Sean is very good a returning calls.

My guess is you'll need to order your Bronco, and code 99 it so it will be in the system when the MOD top comes available.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait, y’all know I’m not Zack@Granger, right?

;)
I'm letting you handle things for us though. I still need your information to add you to payroll.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Archie, we got a little off track there for a minute. With so many reservations I expect Granger is trying to get a little ahead of the '22 order banks by getting an many orders ready as possible. I suggest you give Sean @Granger Ford a call. That's the best way to get the correct answer on what you need to do. Sean is very good a returning calls.

My guess is you'll need to order your Bronco, and code 99 it so it will be in the system when the MOD top comes available.

Yes, the idea is to help with overall allocation. Whenever the 2022 order banks open up and allocation formula is set, we'd like to have as many converted orders as possible to maximize what we can get.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, the idea is to help with overall allocation. Whenever the 2022 order banks open up and allocation formula is set, we'd like to have as many converted orders as possible to maximize what we can get.
Dang, I hit the nail on the head there Zach. Y'all need any help, I'm available....... :)

Last edited:

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious Zach....when you have been getting an order that also wants a 99 priority...do you still put in the exact order details into WBDO or do you just 99 the generic reservation and not worry about the specific build elements?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious Zach....when you have been getting an order that also wants a 99 priority...do you still put in the exact order details into WBDO or do you just 99 the generic reservation and not worry about the specific build elements?
I'm guessing it's the exact order. That way it would be easier for them. Just change the code without messing with the build sheet. That's a big ol' SWAG though.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing it's the exact order. That way it would be easier for them. Just change the code without messing with the build sheet. That's a big ol' SWAG though.
I can't believe that Ford would tie a price guarantee to the way the specific build was set on 3\19 as has been interpreted by others. I could forsee many issues where dealers short-cutted the build out in WBDO for a 2021 Priority 99 order. An awful lot of reservations appear to have been converted on the 3\19 deadline day.

The cleaner and easier way for Ford would be to just freeze MSRP of all 2021 available trims and components and then allow anyone with a pre 3\19 order or res to select these frozen prices for 2022 and 2023 builds. Even if they switch builds when '22 and '23 order banks open.

It will be interesting to see how Ford addresses their price guarantee.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't believe that Ford would tie a price guarantee to the way the specific build was set on 3\19 as has been interpreted by others. I could forsee many issues where dealers short-cutted the build out in WBDO for a 2021 Priority 99 order. An awful lot of reservations appear to have been converted on the 3\19 deadline day.

The cleaner and easier way for Ford would be to just freeze MSRP of all 2021 available trims and components and then allow anyone with a pre 3\19 order or res to select these frozen prices for 2022 and 2023 builds. Even if they switch builds when '22 and '23 order banks open.

Yep. A buyer could've switched his order to get a MY21 for the various constraints and gravitated away from their pre 3/19 build. Now said buyer, might realize what they really want/need, which is potentially nothing like the reservation/order on 3/19.

No one knows how the following statement will be applied and guess who is quiet about it (yep. Ford):

• Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
It would've been nice to get this email prior to the cutoff date, but unfortunately Ford didn't do that right either by delivering the email to me on 3/25/21.

I'd argue that being a reservation holder, which should apply to any trim level, since Ford said any trim, other than FE, was available to order no matter what your reservation was for.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When Ford said "price guanrantee" that meant they will use the '21 price sheet for those that came before 03/19. That covers the base price of each trim level, and all the options that go with that trim. We can change our order, and the '21 prices are what we'll pay. So, it was basically a freeze, and doing it the way you describe.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjp

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When Ford said "price guanrantee" that meant they will use the '21 price sheet for for those that came before 03/19. That covers the base price of each trim level, and all the options that go with that trim. So, it was basically a freeze. Now, I have no idea how they picked 03/19 as a cut off date.
3/19 was the date used so they could finalize dealer allocations that is all. The rest who knows how its going to play out.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When Ford said "price guanrantee" that meant they will use the '21 price sheet for for those that came before 03/19. That covers the base price of each trim level, and all the options that go with that trim. So, it was basically a freeze. Now, I have no idea how they picked 03/19 as a cut off date.
I hope you're right, but when Granger is telling me they don't have clarification, I'm going to trust them that Ford hasn't detailed what this means to dealerships. I'll patiently wait until Ford steps up and actually details what they meant by the statement I quoted above. It's vague and we all know what that leads to... speculation.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember back in the day when a lot of the Granger Bronco customers were going to coordinate the shipping of their Broncos from Granger to their home states?

🤔
Sponsored