First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give Zach a call Doug. I understand he has a great deal on Jeeps.
4% under invoice. After receiving their quote I ordered mine through email with them in about 20 minutes before going to work it was that easy! Heck It's taken me longer ordering take out! 😜

The thought is there for a wrangler. I'm just not a fan of how jeep nickels & dimes you for everything..
My Jeep build is comparable to my Bronco and cost is within a couple hundred bucks. I would've like to of had the larger 12" screen but other than that I didn't sacrifice anything. Actually I got the premium Alpine audio and with the Bronco I would've had to of stepped up to the Lux which would've been another $2K so I think in some instances Ford nickels and dimes you too. 🙃
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4% under invoice. After receiving their quote I ordered mine through email with them in about 20 minutes before going to work it was that easy! Heck It's taken me longer ordering take out! 😜

My Jeep build is comparable to my Bronco and cost is within a couple hundred bucks. I would've like to of had the larger 12" screen but other than that I didn't sacrifice anything. Actually I got the premium Alpine audio and with the Bronco I would've had to of stepped up to the Lux which would've been another $2K so I think in some instances Ford tickles and dimes you too. 🙃
You're going to like that Alpine system Dave. IMHO it's better than any premium system I've had in a Ford, or a Chevrolet. In a 2 door that thing has gotta sound great.

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told by Granger I'm close to #400 on their list from my October order and that was like 2024 or later. Is there any way to expedite it?

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Jeep build is comparable to my Bronco and cost is within a couple hundred bucks. I would've like to of had the larger 12" screen but other than that I didn't sacrifice anything. Actually I got the premium Alpine audio and with the Bronco I would've had to of stepped up to the Lux which would've been another $2K so I think in some instances Ford nickels and dimes you too. 🙃
To be in the price range that my Bronco is I am unfortunately having to make a lot of sacrifices. Already did a quote through Granger & it's comparable to the discount I am receiving on my Bronco.

$1200 for AC, & extra for keyless locks? That seems a little crazy to me in 2022. Basesquach vs Willys sport.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn't wanna ask, but I wondered what happened to that fender. Since you've got that first boo-boo over with, you're ready to go......:)
Ohh just out having fun!! Won’t be the last 😂😁

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, our old buddy Dave @AzScorpion has a 2 door Rubi on the way to Granger right now. One thing I can't understand though. Aside from the hard top, Jeep is dealing with the same problems with suppliers as Ford. But Jeep can get your 2 door to you in 8-12 weeks unlike Ford that's taking 8-10 years (Yeah, I'm being a little facetious). It's just odd when you think about it.
For one, Jeep sells two door Wranglers with soft tops. Not sure why Ford isn’t offering the same.

Two, Wrangler allocations are not nearly as bad because it isn’t brand new with everyone trying to get their first one to start with. So the demand isn’t as high, the markets are pretty stable.

I ordered a Willy’s for my dad in August, he was driving it by October, no issues with it. Jeep just increased their cost on Wranglers again and basically I can get way more Bronco than Wrangler for the price to pay….So I’m in a holding pattern waiting for my Bronco.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told by Granger I'm close to #400 on their list from my October order and that was like 2024 or later. Is there any way to expedite it?
Apart from placing a new order at a different dealer - unlikely. I was about 15-20 past you, and officially cancelled my reservation/ withdrew my deposit this morning.

I really hate having to play along with Ford's allocation game, but it is what it is. ,

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apart from placing a new order at a different dealer - unlikely. I was about 15-20 past you, and officially cancelled my reservation/ withdrew my deposit this morning.

I really hate having to play along with Ford's allocation game, but it is what it is. ,
Beyond frustrating. Why make us change dealers when we have an order? Ford is really screwing the pooch here (not to beat a dead horse).

My local dealer asked me if I wanted to buy one with a $20k dealer markup. Glad that's the alternative. What a joke.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve actually reached a point of apathy with my 7/20/20 reservation. I’ll take it whenever it arrives in 2022 or 2023. In the mean time I just bought a couple of Ski Doo MXZ 850 TNT’s after not owning a sled since the early 1980’s. These new sleds are amazingly fast and fun and I’m having such a good time playing in the snow that I don’t care when my Bronco arrives. 😀

1400581A-7AFF-4169-B502-2C4D7D92F23E.jpeg

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be in the price range that my Bronco is I am unfortunately having to make a lot of sacrifices. Already did a quote through Granger & it's comparable to the discount I am receiving on my Bronco.

$1200 for AC, & extra for keyless locks? That seems a little crazy to me in 2022. Basesquach vs Willys sport.
Ok that is a little crazy. I was comparing my Badlands order to the Rubicon I just ordered which was almost an exact match. I still think the Base SAS is the best bang for your buck and I still might go that route. Lord knows I have time to think about it.

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine two days ago from them.

Ford Bronco October Granger reservation holders 1400581A-7AFF-4169-B502-2C4D7D92F23E
Looks a lot like the Rubicon I ordered from Granger. At least I'll be able to have some fun this spring but still going to be jealous whenever I see a 2 door Sasquatch'd Bronco!! I'm a 7/16/20 reservation but still won't see mine until early 2023 looking at allocations. I'll trade in the Rubicon if/when it ever comes, or maybe not, just depends on how much I like the Jeep. And Ford is still on my Sh*t list!! Going to get pics of the Jeep running over the Bronco flag to make me a little happier on the inside! Lol 🤪

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks a lot like the Rubicon I ordered from Granger. At least I'll be able to have some fun this spring but still going to be jealous whenever I see a 2 door Sasquatch'd Bronco!! I'm a 7/16/20 reservation but still won't see mine until early 2023 looking at allocations. I'll trade in the Rubicon if/when it ever comes, or maybe not, just depends on how much I like the Jeep. And Ford is still on my Sh*t list!! Going to get pics of the Jeep running over the Bronco flag to make me a little happier on the inside! Lol 🤪
I have a 2018 2 door JL. They are so much fun to drive. Anyone with an Oct reservation should really look into getting one from them.

Ok that is a little crazy. I was comparing my Badlands order to the Rubicon I just ordered which was almost an exact match. I still think the Base SAS is the best bang for your buck and I still might go that route. Lord knows I have time to think about it.
Totally agreed with the comment on the base SAS being a great deal, and thats what I have on order. I just cant see wasting another summer without a vehicle to drive.

Last edited:

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Tagging you as you may have missed my question yesterday.
We don't have an answer on that. To be honest that's my biggest question too. What happens to registration holders that stick it out the whole time.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had 7/15 reservation with Serramonte. Did not want or need the truck until Q3 2022.

Based on Fords initial allocation formula and estimated trucks per year, I cancelled the first order and kept my October reservation.

So now I am part of the screwed crew. Assuming the new allocation sticks for the whole year and goes into next year, that means no truck for me until 23/24.

So now I am considering an F150 Tremor (3% under invoice with Granger), keeping an eye on the new Tundra, maybe a 2023 4Runner.
This sucks.
Very similar situation to me. Had a DAY ONE reservation at a local dealer and was worried the cards wouldn’t be right when it might come in. Cancelled the order and put a late reservation in in October with Granger as I was hoping it’d be late ‘22 or early ‘23.

That seems to be highly unlikely now. Current plan is to go with the GR Corolla (which is hopefully not nearly as far out) and see which I want to go with in the long run when my number gets pulled. I want a white top with green exterior paired with Badlands and manual. My worry is Ford not making that combo possible or raising prices by an exorbitant amount when it’s close to my time.

4Runner Hybrid would be a good option to scratch the off roading itch. If I’m gonna be forced to get an auto it might as well get decent mileage.
Sponsored