First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the update. My confidence in Granger's knowledge and abilities of the Bronco ordering process shows with their communication.
Sponsored

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you guys gotten through the October orders already? I might have missed the boat

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you guys gotten through the October orders already? I might have missed the boat
They haven't got to me yet, either (27th). I'm sure they're still working through the list.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They haven't got to me yet, either (27th). I'm sure they're still working through the list.
I'm trying to speak from memory here guys, and that is a bit shaky these days. :) But, IIRC some of us in Oct. are so far down the line Granger just put a priority 99 on those orders, and will contact everyone when the '22 order banks open. I'm a 10/4 res, and put my order in with Sean. But, he will call me again for a '22 order as there's no way mine will be built this year. Hopefully someone from Granger can confirm, or get you on the right track.

@Granger Ford, @Zach@Granger

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm trying to speak from memory here guys, and that is a bit shaky these days. :) But, IIRC some of us in Oct. are so far down the line Granger just put a priority 99 on those orders, and will contact everyone when the '22 order banks open. I'm a 10/4 res, and put my order in with Sean. But, he will call me again for a '22 order as there's no way mine will be built this year. Hopefully someone from Granger can confirm, or get you on the right track.

@Granger Ford, @Zach@Granger

Yeah you can email seanm@grangermotors .com and he will get your build in. We at least emailed you, but it may make sense to place an order if you are not one of the "seven sins" order at the small opportunity at getting a order picked up.

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah you can email seanm@grangermotors .com and he will get your build in. We at least emailed you, but it may make sense to place an order if you are not one of the "seven sins" order at the small opportunity at getting a order picked up.
I just want to note that I personally haven't received an email from Granger since January (including junk folder) regarding my unconverted reservation. Not saying that's necessarily an issue, I understand the large list and am staying patient. Just wanted to note that if you have sent communications since then, they may not be reaching everyone.

Last edited:

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone from Oct reservation has got build scheduled - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/4-22-email-group.15726/post-573618

Edit: Added picture

Ford Bronco Granger October Reservation Holders Update Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 2.41.08 PM

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone else get an email from Granger to convert order? Not sure I want to convert until FORD begins offering body colored modular tops.

Hello,

We've noticed your reservation for your Bronco has currently not been converted into an order. To prepare for the 2022 Bronco Order Banks opening in mid September, we are reaching out to ask for permission to convert your reservation. We are not asking for the rest of your deposit until your Bronco would receive a VIN down the line.

Having your reservation converted to an order also helps us with our Bronco allocation and therefore would have your Bronco here in a more timely manner. If we don't receive your permission within the month of August, we will not be able to attend to this process in a timely manner.

Please reply to this email granting us permission to convert your order to a reservation and we will reach out for your build and price when the order banks open in September.

Thank you,
Hunter

PS
Update:
If you're looking to receive a 2021 Bronco you may be in luck. If you were to convert your order to a soft top Bronco, Ford is likely to push your order forward to meet our allocation. This is due to the manufacturing issues of the MIC Hard Top. Please let us know in this email.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else get an email from Granger to convert order? Not sure I want to convert until FORD begins offering body colored modular tops.

Hello,

We've noticed your reservation for your Bronco has currently not been converted into an order. To prepare for the 2022 Bronco Order Banks opening in mid September, we are reaching out to ask for permission to convert your reservation. We are not asking for the rest of your deposit until your Bronco would receive a VIN down the line.

Having your reservation converted to an order also helps us with our Bronco allocation and therefore would have your Bronco here in a more timely manner. If we don't receive your permission within the month of August, we will not be able to attend to this process in a timely manner.

Please reply to this email granting us permission to convert your order to a reservation and we will reach out for your build and price when the order banks open in September.

Thank you,
Hunter

PS
Update:
If you're looking to receive a 2021 Bronco you may be in luck. If you were to convert your order to a soft top Bronco, Ford is likely to push your order forward to meet our allocation. This is due to the manufacturing issues of the MIC Hard Top. Please let us know in this email.
I converted a long time ago but am holding out for future options.

You should totally be able to convert and wait until MY23 for your Mod top.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I converted a long time ago but am holding out for future options.

You should totally be able to convert and wait until MY23 for your Mod top.
Hey Zack! Saw you pop up and thought I'd ask(off topic from thread here). Heard there's a private Granger thread. You wouldn't happen to know who to hit up for invite?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Zack! Saw you pop up and thought I'd ask(off topic from thread here). Heard there's a private Granger thread. You wouldn't happen to know who to hit up for invite?
If there is, please invite me. I'm an October reservation holder.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The private groups that I know about weren't set up by anyone at Granger - they're regional groups (Colorado, for example) with a lot of members from that area that ordered from Granger. They help us facilitate things like delivery without cluttering up the main forum with all the details.

If you don't live in one of these areas, you wouldn't be interested in the posts. Colorado's is all Colorado-centric: who's getting a Bronco and when, transportation details, etc. No insider information.

EDIT TO ADD there's nothing stopping you from setting up your own private group of Granger reservation holders located in your state or region and inviting people to join. It's nice to have a place to discuss local stuff like which dealerships have Broncos on their lots and who's offering test drives.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Hello,

Thank you,
Hunter

PS
Update:
Just found it in my junk folder. Thanks for the heads up. (y)
Sponsored