Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are my patients finally paying off for once? Just saved hours of driving ! And get some Gumbo to boot woohooo?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattbar1

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Question: Why is an x plan pin mentioned? If it's not needed? Just wondering about that. I can get one, but just curious.
I am not completely sure. But, we were working out these details before Ford announced decisions on the Xplan. That said, there still may be credits for dealerships if buyers have one. That’s just a guess though. Rob Stine, GM sent me the final draft of the flyer today and that was left in there.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hahaha that’s awesome!!
Great deal and service to the South East for sure! Also figure I ask as many others I'm sure will as well. Are you offering delivery ? Many out of state group buyers are having success this route. And Xplan is honored ?

OP
OP
Mattbar1

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great deal and service to the South East for sure! Also figure I ask as many others I'm sure will as well. Are you offering delivery ? Many out of state group buyers are having success this route. And Xplan is honored ?
Per the flyer, Xplan pin is nice but not needed. Delivery details should be worked out one on one with the dealership. See contact info in the flyer. I’m sure anything can be done for the right price.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Mattbar1 Seeing as though you have worked out the deal with them and are conveying the offer to the group, you should encourage their Bronco representative to register and communicate directly with the Bronco6G community.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Mattbar1 Seeing as though you have worked out the deal with them and are conveying the offer to the group, you should encourage their Bronco representative to register and communicate directly with the Bronco6G community.
Too busy wrestling gators?

OP
OP
Mattbar1

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How are they with shipping out of state to the West Coast?
I’m sorry I don’t have more details and answers on shipping. I suggest giving Rob a call and seeing what he can do to your specific location.

OP
OP
Mattbar1

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agreed! I’ll definitely reiterate that to them!