Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How big was the box 20x24x8? Because I had a package on my front porch that I think someone stole. FedEx said they delivered but we never seen it. Stupid FedEx put it on the front porch and they have a note to never leave any package on my front porch. Please if you got the goods from Ford let me know how bog the box was. Thanks
Nah it's like 5x5x8.

Sponsored

Woods

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone's 22lb box ship, yet? Mine still states label created with antedated ship dat of 8/18

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, got my hammock today. Yay…. I guess. Would rather have a Bronco, but I suppose that’s why they’re sending out the apology gifts. The “HANG IN THERE” pamphlet is a nice touch. Not going to lie, I will use the hammock.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woah, I missed the memo that there’s a stand for the hammock getting sent too. Just got label created for that.

EDIT> It may not be a stand. But no one seems to know what the 22lb package is just yet and I’m probably getting some erroneous info.

Last edited:

Bronco Vet

Outer Banks
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All these “I’m sorry” gifts from Ford… Come on…

Watch, it’ll be more stickers. Then all of a sudden, a lack of badging for the Bronco due to a sticker shortage.

Oh ya, and us Canadian customers get sweet F all… Where the heck are MY stickers and computer-generated “I’m sorry” letter??!

*stomps feet and posts on B6G forum*
stickers? fed ex accounts? how do you check fed ex without a tracking number? how does Ford know you have a fed ex acct? what stickers? All i received was a worthless poster and a hammock. This doesn't sit well with me nor does it appease me for not getting the first model year that I wanted and ordered!!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
stickers? fed ex accounts? how do you check fed ex without a tracking number? how does Ford know you have a fed ex acct? what stickers? All i received was a worthless poster and a hammock. This doesn't sit well with me nor does it appease me for not getting the first model year that I wanted and ordered!!
Well, at least you got the hammock, some of us didn't get even an email from @Ford Motor Company.

Unless your Bronco is already built, I wouldn’t be holding your breath as far as getting a first year Bronco.

There will likely be less than 45k Broncos built in 2021. if they can't manage something as simple as email. When you subtract the FE reservations that's about 38k. Divide by 6 models, which will not be evenly distributed and 2 different chassis (2/4 door).

I suspect (but don't have any data) that the bulk of delivered Broncos will be Big Bend softtop, followed by Outer Banks softtop, followed by Badlands softtop, hard to tell whether or not Black Diamond will beat out the Badlands. Certainly don't expect a lot of Base 4 doors. WildTrak of any variety are possibly going to be the most rare Bronco of them all, followed by any two door MY21 Bronco.
Sponsored