Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m just REALLY hoping the body color top is available at launch for the 2-door. It’s been taken off the Outer Banks page as an option and they also removed the body color top from the main page 360 colorizer. Had my heart set on an all blue bronco ever since they announced the return years ago :(
Sponsored

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've seen pics of black (or dark colored) hard tops and white hard tops. I would think either of those would at least be an option. Not sure on other colors.

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We've seen pics of black (or dark colored) hard tops and white hard tops. I would think either of those would at least be an option. Not sure on other colors.
I may just have to get the black painted one and have it repainted in antimatter blue if that’s possible. Hoping it doesn’t come to that though.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just REALLY hoping the body color top is available at launch for the 2-door. It’s been taken off the Outer Banks page as an option and they also removed the body color top from the main page 360 colorizer. Had my heart set on an all blue bronco ever since they announced the return years ago :(
You’ve got me worried now. I was totally sold on a body colored top for my Badlands. The option is no longer listed for it either.

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking of the hard-top, did anyone else notice that Ford changed the 2DR hard top on their 360º Colorizer from body color to gray?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That includes a white option? Or just black or body-colored?
I know for me, I'd like the white option to go with Velocity Blue, as I love the look on my Flex (light blue w/ white roof), but if they don't have that option, I'll be disappointed, but it won't be the end of the world, as I know the black look will go well with the Velocity Blue.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know for me, I'd like the white option to go with Velocity Blue, as I love the look on my Flex (light blue w/ white roof), but if they don't have that option, I'll be disappointed, but it won't be the end of the world, as I know the black look will go well with the Velocity Blue.
Only problem is, unless something changes you won't be able to select velocity blue until next summer.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The painted hardtop uses an SMC outer panel. The MIC top is a completely different molded thermoplastic sheet.
Can you please explain a bit more as to how the SMC panels compare to the MiC and pros / cons of each? Thanks.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford,

1. Please offer a BLACK molded, not painted, hardtop!

2. Please offer a white molded, not painted, hardtop!

3. Please offer a white soft top!

Thanks!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford,

Please offer WHITE flares!

Thanks,

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go, I just fixed all your faded fenders. One bottle of this stuff will cover the plastics on about 100 Jeeps, so more Broncos. :)

I have used this for the past decade and also done tests on different plastics. It will penetrate the plastic and is not a surface dressing. It will hold up as well as the OEM plastic, so assume re-application annually in areas such as Texas.

Goes on easy, spreads far, super easy to clean up as you go, won't stain your paint. It's a fabulous product.

Solution Finish plastic restorer
Loving the user name! ??
Sponsored