Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a couple different styles of lighting and this is one option, can you share the method in which you fabricated the brackets for this set?
Really it was just some scrap stainless steel brackets. Taking the modular bumper off is easy with the electrical disconnect on the driver side. Put the bumper on my workbench and started modeling and crafting. I spent an equal amount of time crafting a wiring harness that ran parallel to the OEM harness with an equal disconnect. Make sure invest in good waterproof connectors, cloth tape, tie wraps and support components.
Sponsored

Baja Blue Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO, 2016 f150, 2004 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks...I have already mounted the 30" light bar, single row just in front of grill, torn between the light bars or 3 amber cube lights on each side..
Question; is the wiring coming from Aux switches are they switching pos. or neg. poles? I know there are fuses in the pass. side box for the switches. I also have been making the wiring harness to follow the orig. all the lights will be 2 sep. circuits. 2 sep. switches, but as leds, do I need to amp out the loads or will they come up short of max amp output?