First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2023 Bronco Badlands 2 door with the HD front bumper. It has no fog lights but slots on both sides where I have seen many with after market lights installed. Does anyone have a recommendation on what lights work best with the factory switches by the rear view mirror? I've been told by my dealer any after market add ons could affect a warranty claim??? Thanks for any thoughts...Amos
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are many MANY options at various price points.

Personally I like these from Heretic Studio. Fantastic build quality, easy to install, good stuff. I’ve been buying their stuff for a long time and never had an issue. There is also these from Rigid, which are very popular and very similar to the lights that come on the Bronco Raptor (if not exactly the same.

@4x4TruckLEDs.com also has a handful of options available as well. Like Heretic and Rigid, most are leaned towards the Premium side of things, though they do have a few more economical options. But you can also just go find a cheapo set on Amazon for a couple hundred bucks. Choice is yours.

Regarding warranty, the litmus test is this:
If the aftermarket component you install could have caused the issue you are experiencing, your warranty claim may be denied.

This is true for everything aftermarket you install on your Bronco, it’s not unique to LED lights. If the aftermarket equipment caused the problem, they can deny your warranty. But if it’s obviously completely unrelated, it will have no impact. As long as you install it properly you won’t have a problem.

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to leave them empty I love to see the Billstine shocks I’m not a fan of over doing accessories
Ford Bronco HD Front Bumper after market lights IMG_5082

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2023 Bronco Badlands 2 door with the HD front bumper. It has no fog lights but slots on both sides where I have seen many with after market lights installed. Does anyone have a recommendation on what lights work best with the factory switches by the rear view mirror? I've been told by my dealer any after market add ons could affect a warranty claim??? Thanks for any thoughts...Amos
1) Find a new dealer. Your dealer is full of it if he's trying to say installing aftermarket accessories effects your warranty. 100% un true. You can install whatever accessories you want. The only time it would effect your warranty is IF the accessory you installed is what caused the factory part to fail. For example say you lifted your truck and your tie rod broke. Well that might not be under warranty because you lifted your truck, which put more stress down there from what the factory setup was. Say your GPS stopped working, they can't deny you a warranty claim because you have lights installed. They have nothing to do with each other

2) For lights, well that's our specialty. We've got a few options for you here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

KR Off-Road is our brand, and consists of brackets made here in the USA from Stainless Steel. We pair our brackets with lights from Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics and Morimoto to give you the best quality kits. Each of our kits includes our wiring harness which plugs right into the lights and connects to your upfitter.

We have a great post here where we go over our kits: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/fog-lights-what-to-choose.73379/

Baja Designs make the best lights on the market (we feel). They were originally designed and assembled in San Marcos, CA. Baja Designs comes from the Baja racing world (thus their name) and builds lights that can REALLY take abuse. They use a powder coating and anodizing system in their line of lights which ensures the lights can tackle a lot of debris on the road. We've found their coating to be one of the best on a light that doesn't scratch easily. They offer a lifetime warranty on their lights and just have terrific lights. These lights do cost more then other brands on the market, however you get what you pay for.

Diode Dynamics have been around a while and were big in the LED bulb and accent lighting area. That's where they made their name. Over the past few years they expanded into the off-road lighting scene and really took the market by storm. They assemble their lights in St. Charles, MO and over the years have kept upgrading their facility and manufacturing lines. They are less expensive then Baja Designs but that savings is shown when it comes to their warranty and finishing. The Diode Dynamics powder coating is not as durable as Baja Designs HOWEVER that does not mean it's an inferior light. Unless you plan to hit the races every weekend where you'll have rocks thrown at your lights, you'll never notice that aspect of it. A big bonus with Diode Dynamics is that they are less expensive then Baja Designs AND offer some brighter lights. They have a SPORT, PRO and MAX line (which are their brightness levels) whereas Baja Designs have a SPORT and PRO. Diode Dynamics uses different LEDs in each of their lights over Baja so they get a bit more light in each of the lines. They were VERY BIG (and still are) with their SAE (street legal) lights, as they packed a LOT of light in a street legal pattern (Baja Designs has a new killer SAE light now though). Diode Dynamics are our #1 seller when it comes to someone wanting a LOT of light but willing to give up a lifetime warranty for an 8 year warranty.

Morimoto is a brand well known in the headlight world. A few years ago they too broke into the off-road market with their "Banger" series of lights. We honestly don't have a LOT of experience with these, since our main focus is on headlights from Morimoto. We're actually one Morimotos top dealers and have been for years. Their Banger line are VERY bright. We were very impressed with how much light we got. Their lights DO get hot though, since they are throwing a lot of light out. Again, a VERY bright light. Not the cheapest light on the market but bright. They are also a bit differently designed, being more WIDE then they are SQUARE. so that causes some fitment issues in most systems. We are able to pack 3 pairs on each side of a modular bumper though. If you want a ton of light then Morimoto might be for you. They include a lifetime warranty though. The lights however are assembled overseas unlike Diode Dynamics (MO) and Baja Designs (CA, but moving to Mexico soon).

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

This was our very first fog offering in the Bronco world. Our brackets are made from Stainless Steel and powder coated black right here on Long Island, NY. This kit has a more aggressive look and allows you to mount up to 3x 3" pods per side (although our kits are setup for 2x 3" pods & 1x 2" pod to ensure nothing is blocked, but you can run a 3" pod on the outside if you are okay with a bit of light getting blocked). This kit includes 3 pairs of lights of your choosing as well as our all-in-one upfitter harness (which makes installation easy as each pair of lights goes to it's own overhead switch in your Bronco).

1684242460587-png.png

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

This kit uses the same bracket as outlined above, but we switch the lights out from Baja Designs to Diode Dynamics. You can get a bit more light from the Diode Dynamics lights over the Baja Designs lights and save some $$.

1684242794650-png.png

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

This was designed off the Baja Designs bracket system which has a more "finished" look, with the flush mount style bezel. We honestly had a tough time getting Baja Designs kits when they were first released so we ended up making our own version of their bracket. In doing so, we make a bracket that works with both Baja Designs & Diode Dynamics lights. This kit gives you 1x 3" light and 2x 2" lights. It's actually our most popular bracket and like our other products is made from Stainless Steel and powder coated black right here on Long Island, NY. It's one of our easier kits to install since the lights don't slide left/right, they sit in their positions.

1684242724979-png.png

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Again, just like above we're using Diode Dynamics lights here instead of Baja Designs now.

1684242848697-png.png

Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

This is more of an introduction fog kit for the Bronco. The kit starts at $519 and again uses our stainless steel brackets. You'll receive 2 pairs of Diode Dynamics SSC2 lights (2") in this kit. Designed to give you some necessary fog lighting, without breaking the bank. The most popular setup is a pair of yellow fogs and a pair of white fogs. Included is a harness that connects these to your overhead switches.

1684243063218-png.png

Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fog Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)

For the Bronco enthusiast who just wants a simple set of fogs, this is the kit for you. You'll receive a pair of Diode Dynamics 6" fog lights and our USA made brackets. You'll also receive a wiring harness to connect these to your overhead switches.

1684243117264-png.png

Sponsored

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To compare with possibly the best reply ever here is empty…

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the ford design team did this on purpose

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can also do a little DIY with pieces and parts, which is the beauty of the Bronco platform. Find what you like and the level of effort you are willing to go.
Ford Bronco HD Front Bumper after market lights IMG_1697

These are 10” light bars which I crafted brackets and wiring harness.

Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They work really well too. I had to spend some time in the evening adjusting them as they will blind other vehicles

OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are many MANY options at various price points.

Personally I like these from Heretic Studio. Fantastic build quality, easy to install, good stuff. I’ve been buying their stuff for a long time and never had an issue. There is also these from Rigid, which are very popular and very similar to the lights that come on the Bronco Raptor (if not exactly the same.

@4x4TruckLEDs.com also has a handful of options available as well. Like Heretic and Rigid, most are leaned towards the Premium side of things, though they do have a few more economical options. But you can also just go find a cheapo set on Amazon for a couple hundred bucks. Choice is yours.

Regarding warranty, the litmus test is this:
If the aftermarket component you install could have caused the issue you are experiencing, your warranty claim may be denied.

This is true for everything aftermarket you install on your Bronco, it’s not unique to LED lights. If the aftermarket equipment caused the problem, they can deny your warranty. But if it’s obviously completely unrelated, it will have no impact. As long as you install it properly you won’t have a problem.
That's so much!!! That's exactly the information I needed. When you put your on did you use the above switches and existing wiring too? I'm anxious to start adding things to these switches since I had ordered them on my 2023 build...Thanks again!!!...Amos

OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's so much!!! That's exactly the information I needed. When you put your on did you use the above switches and existing wiring too? I'm anxious to start adding things to these switches since I had ordered them on my 2023 build...Thanks again!!!...Amos
my previous reply wasn't suppose to be "that's so much" it was suppose to be "thanks so much"...stupid computers!

Baja Blue Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO, 2016 f150, 2004 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can also do a little DIY with pieces and parts, which is the beauty of the Bronco platform. Find what you like and the level of effort you are willing to go.
Ford Bronco HD Front Bumper after market lights IMG_1697

These are 10” light bars which I crafted brackets and wiring harness.
I have a couple different styles of lighting and this is one option, can you share the method in which you fabricated the brackets for this set?

Josh Marshall

Wildtrak
First Name
Rug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on 37’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here ya go

IMG_0799.jpeg