Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That email was sent to all reservation holders, creating an illusion as tho it was directed at all of us and we were somehow protected. Either you are making an assumption on who that statement was pointed to or ford was being pretty damn deceitful in making it seem like this was a good thing for us reservation holders. I don’t know if the story is completely true or if there is something not being told, but the dealerships praying on ppls wallet to help themselves is pure greed.
I understand market economics well and supply and demand, but us reservation holders should not be concerned about showing up to a dealership after all this time and msrp shown at time we converted to an order, for a dealer to change their mind and drive the price up when we show up to pick it up. Sounds like that isn’t ur plan at granger, so that’s great!but if the story is true, there is 0 reason to defend them.
Oh. I see what’s happening.

I’m not with Granger. You’re confusing me with someone else who’s username rhymes with mine.

You and I agree that the situation described in the OP is slimy and indefensible.

(i was merely making the point that FoMoCo is doing what they can, which is to lock in MSRP, and is a lot to protect us Bronco buyers… but none of that matters if the dealership is crooked)

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Came across this post on a 6th Gen FB page. Hope everyone got a signed purchase agreement when they ordered their bronco.

8BF6B6F2-8DBD-45DE-8F5A-E850DA284CA0.jpeg

3C3C1175-C4AB-4497-996C-B6502F88F097.jpeg
Call up Ford Corporate https://www.corporate.ford.com/contact.html. It’s insane to me that this is even possible when you have a reservation for that VIN in your name. Anything over MSRP from the dealer makes NO sense.

If anyone else touches my Bronco for a test drive, I’ll be PISSED.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Says the 2 guys that clearly went and looked at what she looks like 😂 You wouldn’t be saying this if you didn’t have a reason to. Either way, I looked it up because I wanted to read the entire story and replies, it’s a public Facebook post for Christ sake.
Wrong again. You're batting a thousand today, aren't you! I don't have Facebook for many reasons, and shit like this is one of them. 🤢🤮

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't wait for my dealership to stick it to me on my trade in... Knowing full well that I'm not gonna easily walk away from my Bronco.
Bc of this I'm not trading my car in. I'll have very little leverage as they'll know I likely won't walk away.

I've sold a car through AlGo before and got a fair deal and it was quick and painless.
That's my plan again.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait for my dealership to stick it to me on my trade in... Knowing full well that I'm not gonna easily walk away from my Bronco.
This is why God created Carvanna

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrong again. You're batting a thousand today, aren't you! I don't have Facebook for many reasons, and shit like this is one of them. 🤢🤮
Always. You don’t have Facebook because you don’t want your public posts on public pages being talked about on the internet? I bet if I told you it was a guy you wouldn’t care if people asked for the name… 🤔 Not everyone has bad intentions 🐑

Ford Bronco Here starts the dealer games 1627235556173

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can’t wait for the death of the dealership model. I know there are a few good dealers out there, and I know it’s their livelihood and careers, but the bad dealers FAR outweigh the good ones.

Yeah the guy who got screwed should have confirmed price in a written document, but only a very small percentage of car buyers are even aware of ADM. And for someone who isn’t into cars or hasn’t purchased a really hot vehicle brand new or done a ton of research here would have no reasonable expectation that the dealership would be charging 150% of MSRP. Shitty behavior. I think in 50 years dealerships become just service centers/new vehicle storage and delivery hubs. Everything will be purchased direct from the manufacturer.
Yea I’d rather just order direct from ford at invoice and have it shipped to my house. Tesla tried but dealerships lobbied to keep the bullshit middleman laws in place.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why don't we all call CALL the dealership. Let them know how you feel. They are closed today, but hammer after it Monday. 866-698-8435.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On a side note anyone see the limited edition geiko green color on the wrangler website looks amazing

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At the rate Ford is building customer ill will, by not laying down the law so dealers don't pull this crap, the introduction of the Bronco is going to leave a really bad taste in the mouths of many consumers, at the time Ford wants to build conquest sales (win customers from other brands). Can you imagine the number of customers who had reservations and placed an order, that are not part of Bronco6g, who will get screwed and swear off Ford forever.

Please don't try to tell me all about dealers being independent businesses, first an foremost they are a Ford Franchisee, subject to Ford's dealership franchise agreement. If Ford wants to improve their reputation, they have to get serious and crack down on these shady, dishonest, unethical dealers. It will only take a few to get the message across to all dealerships.

Here is an overview of what a dealership is obligated to when agreeing to become a Ford dealer.
How to Open a New Ford Dealership
Once approved as a franchisee, you’ll be asked to sign legal documentation agreeing to Ford’s terms. Among other things, this agreement outlines Ford’s right to terminate its relationship with you at any time should your dealership prove unsatisfactory. This means that you must ensure strong sales and a commitment to a positive customer experience, among other obligations.
Sponsored

Last edited: