First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a email saying your bronco will be here between March 15 to the 20th. Then the same day I got that same email saying now it will be here between April 15 to the 20th. Then 2 days later my salesman sent me a photo of it on the trailer sitting in his parking lot. Then a week later after getting it. I got my baby photo and a email saying here's your bronco fresh off the line and it will to be to your dealer shortly. So yea and my confirmation page still says order pending.
Sponsored

SaltySquatch

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you were schedule after the first of February, the email wasn’t for you. It’s for those of us stuck on horse s*#t mountain waiting for modules. Enjoy your build week/built e-mails/shipped emails and go on about your merry way.

sincerely,
the build weeks prior to you still waiting
I’m one stuck on the mountain of course

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddy got the same email for his ordered Mach E.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CodaMojo

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s gut wrenching when you know, then you don’t know. That’s not even including all the Jan builds that have piled up on Ice Mountain. I have no belief in the system till I see it and touch it.

BTW… Clicked on “Here is the latest on your vehicle” track link and now my order has “Shipped” SMH 🤦‍♂️

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this email and not sure what to make of it.

HERE’S THE LATEST ON YOUR VEHICLE
James,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Bronco Badlands™ order. We’re working hard to wreck your day, since we’re not sure if your Bronco has been ordered, built, shipped or delivered. We are pretty sure you made a reservation back when you still had hair.
We want to make sure you are thoroughly confused, so we will be sending random emails, which may not be accurate.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure you are completely flummoxed. Once your vehicle is assembled, you’ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer, who may try to rob you blind.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone seems to be getting this spam from Ford MoCo, Even if they have their vehicle or its being shipped...Let the Memes begin!

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 8.35.32 PM.png

FOLKS I’M SHOUTING!!! Time to get more squeaky!!!! There will be cynic’s but a little more group noise is needed IMO. 3 ways:

1. That email was not a no reply email. Who knows where it goes but give your opinion in a reply.
2 call the 800# Ford customer support until we jam the lines
3. Hit up Levine on Twitter @mrlevine. He can ignore some but many will get noticed.

Squeaky wheel … you know. Might not do anything but this is ridiculous. Are you in?????

Sponsored

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you were schedule after the first of February, the email wasn’t for you. It’s for those of us stuck on horse s*#t mountain waiting for modules. Enjoy your build week/built e-mails/shipped emails and go on about your merry way.

sincerely,
the build weeks prior to you still waiting
If you were scheduled after the first of Nevruary, the email wasn’t for you. It’s for those of us stuck on bent over mountain waiting for any communication. Enjoy your build week/built e-mails/shipped emails and go on about your merry way.

sincerely,
everyone here who reserved before you with nothing but a hammock.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got that email, and I clicked track my order. It showed my name and a vin, but when I clicked accept and track it says the vin is invalid.
The strangest part is I picked up my Bronco two weeks ago.
Who knows what is going on at Ford...🤷‍♀️

Time2shine

Wildtrak
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is straight up a joke. To have build dates change 3 times finally get a built email to have our broncos sit at ice mountain while every order after mine will get delivered before mine. 60k sitting on ice mountain rusting while waiting on chips while I continue to see Raptors, everglades and whatever else they can dream up without getting day one reservations taken care of. You already cheapened my wildtrak without painted handles but we will now paint your keypad options all the while us January build people getting hosed! What a disappointment Ford!!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
finally received my much anticipated update letter from Ford tonight as well. You could not imagine my joy and relief. Thank You @Ford Motor Company …..looks like my first 10 minute day 1 reservation is finally on its way soon.

You see, I was a little concerned because I was told my Bronco was being held in a lot outside of MAP awaiting microchips for the past 2 months. It has been showing as “In Production” since 18 January. Whew…..it’s good to know it’s just being “assembled” and subjected to an exhaustive “Quality Check, Inspection, and Testing process”……and what a process that must be to last over 5 months. You guys sure are thorough.

And they say only bad news is released on Friday’s. Go Ford! You guys rock.

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im jealous I get nothing….
Sponsored