First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same here. Mine says in production since 7/12. Ford and dealer said my Bronco would arrive end of July. Ummmmm....
My production date is 7/14 and I got the same info from my dealer as you, so I stopped today and the sales manager checked on it for me. He says it is built and waiting for pickup. Am I to believe it takes longer than 2 weeks to fill a truck because I'm getting mine via convoy.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I also contacted the Ford corporate office, and the lady told me that none of those program codes are for the heritage edition.
Now iā€™m kicking myself thinking I shouldā€™ve kept my original Wildtrack LUX model, and I wouldā€™ve got price protection and couldā€™ve used that savings towards a white roof and a white grill and wheels. Hopefully someone will figure something out soon.
Heritage is included in the core Private Offer program code 38644ā€¦donā€™t allow anyone to tell you otherwiseā€¦ I believe those other 3 codes are for the ā€˜23 price increases since January or maybe the Private offers to change your order to free up constraints

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My production date is 7/14 and I got the same info from my dealer as you, so I stopped today and the sales manager checked on it for me. He says it is built and waiting for pickup. Am I to believe it takes longer than 2 weeks to fill a truck because I'm getting mine via convoy.
Mine went convoy and got to dealer in IL this past weekend

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine has been unloaded from the railcar since at least early last week as there are no more NS updateā€¦ waiting on a 9mi transport while Chapman of Horsham 50mi away has been getting Broncos from the same yard ever other dayā€¦šŸ¤¬

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Administrator you gotta see this and give this guy a feature!

congrats! Looks incredible, better in person im sure.
Thanks. But I wonā€™t be getting it for a week. Having it shipped so will be a long week of waiting.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just got my first ā€œno updateā€ update:
Dear BASIL,

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Bronco Heritage Editionorder. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

Thereā€™s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Bronco Heritage Edition. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicleā€™s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
Same, just came over. First time they have made that commitment and come through in all the years Iā€™ve been in Broncoville

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Bronco Heritage Edition order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.
Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.
Thereā€™s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Bronco Heritage Edition. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicleā€™s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We are on the long road together, I hope we both get scheduled next week. I called Ford marketing today and they said they last looked at one of my orders on July 20th, and at the other one the next day on the 21st. Keep on keeping onā€¦.
When I called last week they said mine was looked at twice in a month and thatā€™s usually a good sign. I still donā€™t think it will get built in MY23 but who knows.

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@everyone
Okay, here is the message I received from Ford Corporate about how to help with missing private offers:

This is the information I have been provided on missing Bronco MY Transition Private Offers. If you are missing certificates from the following BRONCO programs, you will now have to reach out to COVP PHQ for them. They will collect the order information from you and generate the certificate.

Program numbers: 38644, 32002, 32004, 32006

You will call 1-800-732-1138 or email [email protected]

Pass this information along to your dealers. I will cover it this week as well on my livestream. Everyone trying this, keep us posted on the success of this process.
Tim - Thanks for this and the help! Through that number I was able to get my Cert# under program 38644. Not sure I will be able to get it picked up today but everything should be applied now. My dealer had opened a ticket with Program HQ and through the regional Ford rep.
Sponsored