Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So, there’s 970 2024 Heritage Editions (2 & 4 door) unscheduled orders and 4 door order banks are already closed. Just a few days left for 2 door orders. 🤔

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tal-retail-unscheduled-orders-11-27-23.85094/

Assuming split is 60/40 for 4dr/2dr, there may only be 400 2 door Heritage Editions built in 2024. Of course they only have capacity to build about 320 of the 970 so that sucks. 😡

Let’s hope @Ford Motor Company gets its act together in Q1. 🤞
Sooooo, if we have a VIN its still 50-50:cautious:
Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone know if retail price protection is still valid?
I just talked with my sales manager and he is trying to tell me that Ford ended price protection and wants me to wait until I get in there to figure it out. Sounds to me like he just doesn't want to be bothered to deal with it.
If I was eligible in June when my sticker was produced, and i was eligible in July when I went into production, seems like I should still be eligible now since it wasn't my fault that Ford took 4 months to get it shipped.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just talked with my sales manager and he is trying to tell me that Ford ended price protection and wants me to wait until I get in there to figure it out. Sounds to me like he just doesn't want to be bothered to deal with it.
If I was eligible in June when my sticker was produced, and i was eligible in July when I went into production, seems like I should still be eligible now since it wasn't my fault that Ford took 4 months to get it shipped.
@FordVideoGuy

Tim, this is a good question for you.

Thanks in advance!!!

Sponsored

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Per @FordVideoGuy:

Heritage Limited Edition: final day to submit new retail orders for both the 2 Door (E4E) & 4 Door (E4G) 24MY Bronco Heritage Limited Edition is December 4, 2023.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-bronco-heritage-edition-order-banks-closing.85095/

Heritage Edition:
  • 4 Door (E4D): final day to submit new retail and stock orders for the 4 Door 24MY Bronco Heritage Edition is November 27, 2023.
  • 2 Door (E4C): final day to submit new retail and stock orders for the 2 Door 24MY Bronco Heritage Edition will be December 4, 2023.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-bronco-heritage-edition-order-banks-closing.85095/
Thanks for posting. I need to quit procrastinating and get my order in today.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, dealers either just don't want to bother to figure it out or they are trying to scoop the reimbursement money. Show them that image and tell them that is for 2023 model year orders.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy

Tim, this is a good question for you.

Thanks in advance!!!
I replied to that message just now. The answer is yes it is. Price protection has been a program Ford started in 2016 and will continue as long as they do price increases within the model year.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you referring to 2023 retail price protection or your 2021-2023 private offer?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you referring to 2023 retail price protection or your 2021-2023 private offer?
Retail price protection. I got my cert # for my PO straightened out back in July.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Retail price protection. I got my cert # for my PO straightened out back in July.
so…..retail price protection shouldn’t even be an issue as Tim states.

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure most here follow the rest of the forum posts but if not:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tal-retail-unscheduled-orders-11-27-23.85094/

page 8.jpg

There's only 970 standard Heritages in the order banks for '24??? I'd say those that are on the fence need to get their orders in quickly based on Tim's announcement. I'm tempted to put one in myself, what's the worse that could happen?
So does that mean order banks for 2024 heritage are closing Dec 3rd?? And who knows if/when they will reopen??

Will the standard 2 door heritage be rarer than the HEL….seems like it so far

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So does that mean order banks for 2024 heritage are closing Dec 3rd?? And who knows if/when they will reopen??

I bet the manual will be, as far as all 2 doors who knows maybe.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's how I read it, very short order window for the 2 doors but remember we're the ones they had problem building so maybe they don't want to over-extend themselves again.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Assuming a few more 2 door HE orders come in by December 4, the total in the USOB will be about 1000.
Since they scheduled a bunch of 4 door HEs on November 16 th and did not schedule any 2 doors, I think the mix of MY 24 HEs that is remaining in the unscheduled order banks is skewed heavily to the 2 door HEs.
but even assuming a 60/40 2 door to 4 door split of the 1000 unscheduled orders, that would be.a total of about 600 2-door HEs for MY 24, that’s pretty rare.
Sponsored