Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie ... at this point I'm sick of seeing the camo, and can't be arsed to stare at the edge of something under many layers of it trying to imagine what it's supposed to look like.

This little game stopped being fun a long time ago, after the fourth or fifth delay.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It appears that they relocated the front camera (grill picture)? Resolution to the winch issue?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a different grille, white top and wheels and maybe interior options. I personally do not like this wheels but have to see the whole thing. But, can be something different than MY21.

Also, if you look across the bottom by the rock rails, you see the truck is painted white, so maybe also has a decal package.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not so sure. The cutouts and slats don't appear to be the same size and shape. Looks, to me, to be unique tooling.
Yeah - I was looking close and not an exact match. Those things are sprayed black though. You can see white around the edges and inside the rim underneath. Besides the fifteen52s are 0 backspacing on 17x8.5s

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That was pretty much it. I knew the wheels on both. Also they were both 4 doors. Grille color.
Is the grille silver like the CG concept or white? Looks white or body colored in the photos.

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So Bilsteins plus 315's - this is clearly squatched. How stupid would it be if they only offered auto and 4dr in the "heritage" edition?

Those wheels look like the fifteen52 analog HDs with center caps. Given the rock rails it may be Badlands based. The grill looks Black Diamond in white, and has the 360 cam so High Package. The letter could be the N or an R ...

I am loving what I see - if it comes in 2dr manual ...
How can it be a heritage edition with navigation

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wouldn't it be funny if they just covered up the original CG concept with the silver grille and white top and just changed the wheels. Just driving it around laughing at all of us. I would be pissed, lol.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 8
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! Bronco-4dr-features-06

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost looks like the front bumper is white as well and maybe the end caps of the rear bumper? The rear bumper is definitely black around the license plate pocket but it looks like white paint peeking out from under the cover in the rear. What we can see around the air inlet in the camo is definitely white or very light silver on the front bumper.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From what I can see, this is not going to be a white roof. The vehicle color is white, which is important. Because if it's a heritage white color, they can possibly just take something from the existing F150 paint pallet. That's smart.

Who on earth knows why F150 needs THREE shades of white, but Bronco could possible be on board for their third shade of white (CG is off-white). Will somebody please hold my wine glass, they are about to reveal something fancy and new at an art gallery opening and I MUST shovel this fancy cheese into my gullet!!!!! What do they call this cheese, it's DEVINE! Cottage? Ooooooo, I like this "cottage cheese" with my wine. PINKIES UP M-Fer!!!!!!!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! f150 paints

Roof is not white.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612288818263

As for the grill. We've seen this before. Simply paint the "BRONCO" emblem from the back of a Sport and slap it on your big Bronco grill like you're flipping steaks covered in ketchup. Quick and simple 2-tone effect for you.

Ford had announced at Super Cell East that they were proud the entire front grill is 1 part number and they will be making a few styles, plus there will be plenty of aftermarket support.

The letters are drastically too close to the front camera for it to be "FORD" text, the kerning is wayyyyyyyyy off for filling the grill
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612289247486

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 117952354_436403683906860_2724487150185037314_n
Sponsored