Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it was a package you could add to the BL and BD I would wait too. Not sure of it being its own trim. If it replaces FE I don't want to pay that kinda money.
Judging by the leasing document, it's a trim and it'll be more than the FE.
Another new "Edition". Yawn. Why does Ford keep doing this when they can't even deliver on what they've promised? Seriously, I'm tired of the Bronco already and I haven't even seen one yet. Most hyped vehicle ever.
Because people have been asking for something like this since before the reveal.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like red and white grille. Assuming this is mostly a cosmetic package and no technological differences?
I'd assume so.

Please lord, enough with the black wheels already....
They look white that have been spray painted black (you can see at the edges of the rims some white that didn't get fully covered).

The way the 4 slots don't line up with the 6 bolt pattern on the spare is killing my OCD. Looks like on vehicle the lugs are covered, though.

Is the red on the grill part of BRONCO....or part of FORD?

Looks like FORD.
Looks like it could go either way, as the corner we're able to see here could be either an N or R.

Not gonna lie ... at this point I'm sick of seeing the camo, and can't be arsed to stare at the edge of something under many layers of it trying to imagine what it's supposed to look like.

This little game stopped being fun a long time ago, after the fourth or fifth delay.
Never followed any vehicle launches before, have you? This happens all the time.

Wouldn't it be funny if they just covered up the original CG concept with the silver grille and white top and just changed the wheels. Just driving it around laughing at all of us. I would be pissed, lol.
2021 Bronco Heritage Edition - Bronco6g.com 8.jpg
Bronco-4dr-features-06.jpg
I mean, seems like that's effectively what it'll be, with a different grille insert.

From what I can see, this is not going to be a white roof. The vehicle color is white, which is important. Because if it's a heritage white color, they can possibly just take something from the existing F150 paint pallet. That's smart.

Roof is not white.
1612288818263.png

As for the grill. We've seen this before. Simply paint the "BRONCO" emblem from the back of a Sport and slap it on your big Bronco grill like you're flipping steaks covered in ketchup. Quick and simple 2-tone effect for you.

Ford had announced at Super Cell East that they were proud the entire front grill is 1 part number and they will be making a few styles, plus there will be plenty of aftermarket support.

The letters are drastically too close to the front camera for it to be "FORD" text, the kerning is wayyyyyyyyy off for filling the grill
1612289247486.png

2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 117952354_436403683906860_2724487150185037314_n.jpg
I don't know if I'd fully count on the fact that this one has a gray roof meaning the heritage package won't have a white one. The roof would be identical to the other existing ones, just painted a different color, meaning it's not truly needed for testing purposes. With the delay issues on the top, it's very likely they're just using a MIC gray top they have already. The wheels and grille on the other hand would need to be tested to ensure proper cooling/ventilation, etc., so they have to be the "real" ones.

Not necessarily. You could easily have FORD fill the "RONC" portion, and have the B/O area blank like the original:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612291410705

I think it does say FORD. The placement and style of the letter looks like an R.

If they went with Bronco, then that placement and letter would be an N.

Doable, but to divide up Bronco on the front with (3) letter to each side of center for BRO-NCO would probably look silly. FO-RD more reasonable 🤷
You mean how they all are with B-R-O-N-C-O centered? It's no different here. Could be either BRONCO or FORD to me.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thats gonna be sweet, wish I could afford it! Ohh well there will always be parts swapping for me in the future. Those wheels are nice. I really do think I want to get my grill paint matched Velocity blue aswell as my flares(and have the steel set for offroading). And have a tan top and western turbine wheels. Thats my heritage model.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a red "R" in "FORD" but I'm low on hope for this thing and almost certain this is to be revealed and not the Warthog.

From what I can see, this is not going to be a white roof. The vehicle color is white, which is important. Because if it's a heritage white color, they can possibly just take something from the existing F150 paint pallet. That's smart.

Who on earth knows why F150 needs THREE shades of white, but Bronco could possible be on board for their third shade of white (CG is off-white). Will somebody please hold my wine glass, they are about to reveal something fancy and new at an art gallery opening and I MUST shovel this fancy cheese into my gullet!!!!! What do they call this cheese, it's DEVINE! Cottage? Ooooooo, I like this "cottage cheese" with my wine. PINKIES UP M-Fer!!!!!!!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! 1612291410705

Roof is not white.

As for the grill. We've seen this before. Simply paint the "BRONCO" emblem from the back of a Sport and slap it on your big Bronco grill like you're flipping steaks covered in ketchup. Quick and simple 2-tone effect for you.

Ford had announced at Super Cell East that they were proud the entire front grill is 1 part number and they will be making a few styles, plus there will be plenty of aftermarket support.

The letters are drastically too close to the front camera for it to be "FORD" text, the kerning is wayyyyyyyyy off for filling the grill

4 door race red w/ Base grille in white, signature headlights, and sasquatch package. ;)

*edit* on second thought, the red we're seeing is probably the "N" in Bronco.

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think I like those wheels a lot but I would have to see more. If they only came in white I would have to pass..

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know if I'd fully count on the fact that this one has a gray roof meaning the heritage package won't have a white one. The roof would be identical to the other existing ones, just painted a different color, meaning it's not truly needed for testing purposes. With the delay issues on the top, it's very likely they're just using a MIC gray top they have already. The wheels and grille on the other hand would need to be tested to ensure proper cooling/ventilation, etc., so they have to be the "real" ones.

Not necessarily. You could easily have FORD fill the "RONC" portion, and have the B/O area blank like the original:

You mean how they all are with B-R-O-N-C-O centered? It's no different here. Could be either BRONCO or FORD to me.
Since we're being highly literal here, my post in no way made any claim to what roofs would or would not be available with the Heritage edition.

I clearly stated that by observation the roof on the camouflaged model is not white.

For the grill, sure, it could also be binary or Sanskrit. At SuperCell East the design team talked about the lack of "FORD" branding on the vehicle to separate it from the rest of the Ford line so that have weight to the design language not changing drastically there.

From what can be seen of the heritage edition, it's certainly more off road focused than I had presupposed with Sasquatch gear being plainly visible (driveline, wheels, flares), so there is hope it isn't just slapping a painted grill and re-pop steelies on there. The unique content will likely be minimal for any edition they produce, as is the case with most manufacturers these days.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please lord, enough with the black wheels already....
All test vehicles have rattlecan black wheels. You will see it across the board in basically all spy photos. even the gigantic turbine style navigator wheels.
Sponsored