Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fv0KOuoeF57kfju3pe0QKs1UND7&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Keith M
20 hrs
I never thought I would be writing something like this. I have been patiently waiting, but I’m starting to look elsewhere. I will not wait to 2025 for a vehicle.

Keith M Not a goodbye Felicia, but I was excited and focused on the Bronco. There are other options.

He's RIGHT …..how long has it been now ? ..... bullshit ?
Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can be happy with my Tacoma for 3 more years, no sweat.

If you need a car soon, buy what's available.
Prepare for the chairs....

I came to this conclusion a couple weeks ago. I'm 4runner shopping. Should hold its value well enough until the Bronco eventually arrives. Hopefully the product is worth the wait for you guys that are holding out. From all accounts it's going to be sweet.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dude, it's literally still only been as long as Ford has said it was going to be. They NEVER ONCE said you'd be able to buy the car in 2020

If you're backing out now, then you were never really serious about buying it... you're just looking for an excuse not to

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What he really means is if he doesn’t find something to spend that newly acquired credit on, then his wife will. So it’s actually her that won’t wait.

Well it’s all good man. Please explain to your wife when y’all see me pull away at the street light, that I wasn’t trying to race, but those bronco v-6tt have more power. That’s all I ask, lol.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco he's right..... Fv0KOuoeF57kfju3pe0QKs1UND7&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Keith M
20 hrs
I never thought I would be writing something like this. I have been patiently waiting, but I’m starting to look elsewhere. I will not wait to 2025 for a vehicle.

Keith M Not a goodbye Felicia, but I was excited and focused on the Bronco. There are other options.

He's RIGHT …..how long has it been now ? ..... bullshit ?
Ok no one cares, everything been on track everyone already knows that it wasn't going to be here until at the earliest December we have know this for years now, we are waiting just to see it. Do you really think Ford cares that you couldn't wait for something thats on schedule? At this point you sound like child whining

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude, it's literally still only been as long as Ford has said it was going to be. They NEVER ONCE said you'd be able to buy the car in 2020

If you're backing out now, then you were never really serious about buying it... you're just looking for an excuse not to
Yeah, when Ford said 'Bronco: Coming in 2020', I guess they meant 'Bronco Spyshot leak coming in 2020, on dealer lots two years later' I wouldn't ridicule anyone who's done sinking their time into waiting for a product we still know little about, five years is a long time to wait for anything, nevermind that the can just got kicked down the road another 6-12 months by the coronavirus and Borg-Warner plant. If Ford was confident that buyers would wait another 18 months for the Bronco, they would have unveiled it by now.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the click-meter on this forum is indicative, Ford would slit their wrists.
I noticed when we had the leaks we were over 1000 reading at any given time with peak hours over 5k. Now we're lucky to crack 200.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, has there been some new announcement of a further Bronco delay?!

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, when Ford said 'Bronco: Coming in 2020', I guess they meant 'Bronco Spyshot leak coming in 2020, on dealer lots two years later' I wouldn't ridicule anyone who's done sinking their time into waiting for a product we still know little about, five years is a long time to wait for anything, nevermind that the can just got kicked down the road another 6-12 months by the coronavirus and Borg-Warner plant. If Ford was confident that buyers would wait another 18 months for the Bronco, they would have unveiled it by now.
Your numbers are all made up

Ford said "coming in 2020", which as EVERYONE has been saying from the beginning, means that we'll see the pre-production cars in 2020, with the production cars coming as a late 2021 model year (most likely December 2020). There's no "two years later" or "five years to wait", it's literally coming out right when Ford told us it would

Just because you weren't bright enough to realize that it wasn't going to be a 2020MY vehicle doesn't mean Ford messed up anything. Again, if waiting exactly as long as Ford told you to wait is what's deterring you from buying it, then you were never really a customer in the first place

Wait, has there been some new announcement of a further Bronco delay?!
No, all sources say it's still perfectly on schedule, only the public reveal is being "delayed" from it's most recent reveal date (which was earlier than it was supposed to be in the first place). People are just impatient and trying to find a way to blame Ford for them not being able to afford a new truck

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like, we're not even at the halfway point for 2020 yet. Why are people freaking out?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your numbers are all made up

Ford said "coming in 2020", which as EVERYONE has been saying from the beginning, means that we'll see the pre-production cars in 2020, with the production cars coming as a late 2021 model year (most likely December 2020). There's no "two years later" or "five years to wait", it's literally coming out right when Ford told us it would

Just because you weren't bright enough to realize that it wasn't going to be a 2020MY vehicle doesn't mean Ford messed up anything. Again, if waiting exactly as long as Ford told you to wait is what's deterring you from buying it, then you were never really a customer in the first place

No, all sources say it's still perfectly on schedule, only the public reveal is being "delayed" from it's most recent reveal date (which was earlier than it was supposed to be in the first place). People are just impatient and trying to find a way to blame Ford for them not being able to afford a new truck
I’ve never followed anything that said “coming in” whatever and had anyone claim they just meant the reveal. It was always on sale in that timeframe, or there was some sort of acknowledgment that there was a delay. As long as they get it out by the end of December they’ll be able to claim success.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve never followed anything that said “coming in” whatever and had anyone claim they just meant the reveal. It was always on sale in that timeframe, or there was some sort of acknowledgment that there was a delay. As long as they get it out by the end of December they’ll be able to claim success.
Manufacturers tend to keep announcements like that fairly vague as to not put themselves into a stuck position. When a manufacturer says "coming in 2020", that typically means you'll at least see the vehicle in an official sense by the end of 2020... anything otherwise is luck. There was a supposed delay that pushed the sale date back from IIRC September to December of 2020, and that happened well over a year ago. If anyone didn't get the memo at that time AND missed the original implication that we would only get to SEE it in 2020, then that's on them

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jake is "dead fucking right on" regarding this and I have posted the same several times in the past. Especially the highlighted portion.

Jeezus, I swear this is troll bait posting by now. :poop::poop::poop:

Can Admin change the top header to "THERE WAS NEVER A my2020 BRONCO!!!!"

Personally, I think it is an OUTSTANDING marketing strategy for the tough new vehicle about to take the offroad ...and malls ....by storm.

It's like Broncobronco bootcamp....they're washing out the weak.
They don't want the whiny entitled brats tied to their tough truck image.

Yep, I used that 'entitled" word again....:mad: LOL!
Flame suit donned...
Sponsored