Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With states starting to open back up I have to believe we see something late May/early June. If Ford is waiting for it to be safe for a traditional reveal then we will be waiting quite a while. I don't see gatherings of 20+ people being allowed anytime soon which it certainly would require. Unless they set up some kind of special social distancing set up where reports and everyone was space out 6+ feet away.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With states starting to open back up I have to believe we see something late May/early June. If Ford is waiting for it to be safe for a traditional reveal then we will be waiting quite a while. I don't see gatherings of 20+ people being allowed anytime soon which it certainly would require. Unless they set up some kind of special social distancing set up where reports and everyone was space out 6+ feet away.
Maybe they could reveal the battery powered ventilator masks (with F150 seat blower motors) they were working on at the same time! Also, the air bag material gowns and other items. Personally I think that would make for an interesting side event at a reveal.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe they could reveal the battery powered ventilator masks (with F150 seat blower motors) they were working on at the same time! Also, the air bag material gowns and other items. Personally I think that would make for an interesting side event at a reveal.
The new Bronco will have an enhanced interlock feature, requiring donning of seat-belts and face masks, before vehicle will start. ;)

Seriously though, I've seen individuals driving around with no one else in the vehicle, wearing a face-mask. What's up with that?

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The new Bronco will have an enhanced interlock feature, requiring donning of seat-belts and face masks, before vehicle will start. ;)

Seriously though, I've seen individuals driving around with no one else in the vehicle, wearing a face-mask. What's up with that?
Because they want to, I guess. Or maybe because once they've put it on they don't feel like taking it back off.

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I go between a couple grocery stores and Walmart looking for toilet paper, the last thing I want to do is cross contaminate more by taking the mask on and off and having to clean my hands again and again. You'll see me alone in my car once a week wearing a mask going between my two grocery stops.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I go between a couple grocery stores and Walmart looking for toilet paper, the last thing I want to do is cross contaminate more by taking the mask on and off and having to clean my hands again and again. You'll see me alone in my car once a week wearing a mask going between my two grocery stops.
Might have seen you the other day ...

Ford Bronco he's right..... 1588618835673

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Masks are to protect others in case you’re infected and don’t know it. Not to protect yourself.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nonsense.....what's stopping Ford from showing us interior pics, wheelbase info, engine options.....anything ?
IMHO, NO reason not to.
You KC need to learn how to talk to people, why so condescending to a possible buyer ??
NONSENSE ?
Let’s close the thread and stop feeding the troll. You’re clearly not a “possible buyer”. You sure as hell aren’t a serious one. You said yourself in your first post that you’re looking elsewhere when the car isn’t even on sale and we know only snippets about it. Why should Chrispy take you seriously?
Sponsored

Last edited: