Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

CaliBronco92

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my order in from Galpin. They honored MSRP from my time of order in late 2021. They did add door edge guards and charged for them, they said the overnight crew that does PDI adds those to every car. I would've argued it, but they accidentally threw in door bags that I didn't pay for so I just went with it. They did not mount the front plate fortunately, they said they don't put front plates on Broncos, Mustangs, or Mach-E's. Dealer fees were lower than other dealers I've purchased from in the past.

I will say, they didn't have any salespeople to help me out. They helped me get the ford app connected to the car, but that was about it. My salesperson was gone the week my bronco came in, and the guy filling in was trying to help 5 customers at the same time. He did a good job and was very transparent, offered to buy me dinner since I had to wait a little bit. I did like that the salesman was up front with me about financing, I told him what my credit union would offer and he said the banks he has access to wouldn't be able to match it so he won't even bother shotgunning my credit out.

1 other thing. Since Galpin is such a big dealer, cars don't sit at the railyard. Mine was ready to pick up the day after it arrived at the railyard out in Mira Loma

Overall, I'd buy from them again

Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? IMG_2295
Sponsored

jimmyd21

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Downtown Ford in Sac CA. MSRP and they honored the MY 2021 price. Stil at Priority 19, towing package is jamming me up

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Downtown Ford in Sac CA. MSRP and they honored the MY 2021 price. Stil at Priority 19, towing package is jamming me up
I'm surprised. aren't they future ford just like the crooks in roseville?

jimmyd21

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised. aren't they future ford just like the crooks in roseville?
Downtown is great so far. The towing is a Ford problem not the dealer. I moved my reservation from Future a while back as they forced a HUGE ADM on me and they were unresponsive to any attempts to contact.

Wildtrakbill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4, 2015 GT350, KTM 1190, KTM 890
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mission Valley Ford in San Jose. Ask for Wayne and tell him Bill sent you. They have zero mark ups….

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ken Grody in Buena Park honored my original March 2021 order DORA. I did have it signed with a $1400 deposit which helps ensure that gets locked in. Easy process and would recommend Jessica internally on sales and Anthony outside sales.

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm. Galpin. Guess the surprises depend on who you deal with. We got ours a month ago, and some others that have got theirs more recently didn't have the problems I did so maybe me and others complaining made a difference.

1. Price was MSRP.

2. I had to remind them they already got $1000.00 from us.

3. They installed door edge guards before we picked it up. Was not listed on our paperwork but the price of vehicle was adjusted. It was on an addendum to the window sticker but that was removed and put in the back seat before we got there. They refunded us the next day.

4. They installed the front license plate even though I asked them multiple times not to. He said it comes that way from the factory.

5. They act as though the Customer Satisfaction Program doesn't exist rather than just say they are not using it.

6. Had to call a few days after sale to have them do their part to add the Ford Pass Rewards.

Regardless of all that junk, he was very responsive and friendly for over a year. I felt like a valued customer while waiting, but more like a number when it came time for taking action.

Just take your time and make sure nothing is snuck in. Check the top really good. We noticed a huge scratch on the front panel the next day. But the mic top scratches easy anyway so whatever. :) Hope everything goes well for you but I think there are many other better choices.
Hmm, I'm going through Galpin myself, and I was also promised they are good on MSRP. So far, the rep has been good, somewhat friendly and responsive, but I can't get a signed purchase order out of them. I'm trying not to panic just yet. I will try to reach out again and get some more solid answers, as my rig is supposedly due in at the end of July. I would like zero surprises but that might be asking a lot. I really hope they do me right like they promised. Thanks for the insight! 👍🏻

Last edited:

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my order in from Galpin. They honored MSRP from my time of order in late 2021. They did add door edge guards and charged for them, they said the overnight crew that does PDI adds those to every car. I would've argued it, but they accidentally threw in door bags that I didn't pay for so I just went with it. They did not mount the front plate fortunately, they said they don't put front plates on Broncos, Mustangs, or Mach-E's. Dealer fees were lower than other dealers I've purchased from in the past.

I will say, they didn't have any salespeople to help me out. They helped me get the ford app connected to the car, but that was about it. My salesperson was gone the week my bronco came in, and the guy filling in was trying to help 5 customers at the same time. He did a good job and was very transparent, offered to buy me dinner since I had to wait a little bit. I did like that the salesman was up front with me about financing, I told him what my credit union would offer and he said the banks he has access to wouldn't be able to match it so he won't even bother shotgunning my credit out.

1 other thing. Since Galpin is such a big dealer, cars don't sit at the railyard. Mine was ready to pick up the day after it arrived at the railyard out in Mira Loma

Overall, I'd buy from them again

Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? IMG_2295
This is very reassuring! I'm working with them and so far so good. Can I ask, did they ever give you a signed purchase agreement? It was it just a verbal/email confirmation about MSRP? Thanks! Beautiful rig!

CaliBronco92

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is very reassuring! I'm working with them and so far so good. Can I ask, did they ever give you a signed purchase agreement? It was it just a verbal/email confirmation about MSRP? Thanks! Beautiful rig!
Just the original email saying MSRP, no signed agreement. I have never heard of Galpin marking up an order, only cars on the lot

Macloven

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500e, Svartpilen 401
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope I didn’t already post this. Vista in Woodland Hills was msrp with credit for price increase and the original deposit. No argument or bickering,car ready the day it was delivered 👍

Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smith Ford in Conway, AR.
This is a great dealership to work with.
Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? tempImageZTvPV

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a very positive experience at Galpin. Good communication, a little bumpy trying to change to the soft top but all went well and got mine very early (Oct 1, 2021)

I will say when all the concerns started about having a signed purchase agreement (this was July - way before the actual BS surprise ADM's started showing up), I asked to get the MSRP verbal agreement in writing. The salesman seemed a little irritated like I didn't trust him. But he understood when I gave him my perspective that if for some reason he wasn't available at delivery, I had nothing to prove our agreed pricing. He confirmed in an email.

I'll add that after attending a couple of their customer events, Galpin is all in on the Bronco community and customer satisfaction so I'd be confident with their integrity.

But that being said, I totally get the anxiety when these things are so effing hard to get, and you're putting trust in a car salesman you haven't dealt with before.

pjhish

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1966 Mustang, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hemborg Ford, Norco. Leslie and Jim in Fleet Sales. Don’t go to the retail side.

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had a great experience with Price Ford in Simi Valley. Honored MSRP and didn’t try to push me into buying extras etc, it was all straightforward.

blackbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad gets my recommendation. Honored the MSRP and it was an easy transaction. I worked with Twee Hayes, their Internet Director, who was awesome to work with. Their finance office also didn’t pressure me on anything. Their ESP pricing was ok - the Granger deal still beats it.

I had an issue with paint chips on the front fender flares and scratches in the soft top, which they resolved quickly (repainted flares, $ compensation for top).
Sponsored