Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a fellow husky owner I agree - however those are not USB ports. Traditional 'ac' power.
You can plug in a big fan
Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595347117618
Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whatever is going on with that 2 door it is much more than a simple 2in lift. Look at it compared to the Sasquatch suspension.
Watts link! It was the first thing I noticed. I wonder if it's just not a development testbed, since all of the media kit photos show the Panhard bar instead. It's possible they tried different setups before settling on the Panhard.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whatever is going on with that 2 door it is much more than a simple 2in lift. Look at it compared to the Sasquatch suspension.

1595346194817.png

Squatchrearend.jpg
That looks like a Ford 9" rear end. More heavy duty than a Dana 44. Especially all trussed out like that. I doubt that will be a factory option. Probably another 'for show' feature.

OCDON

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595347221685

Other then BFG AT can't see what this tire size is. Anyone with better eyes? Would love to know.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's a totally different Axle. Guessing the 2 door is a Base or lower trim with the honking tires. Weaker Axle?
No that axle on the 2 door is beefier. It has trusses welded on and also has like Watts type link

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think those are USB ports?
Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595347221685
It has both. Even the Base trim has two USB A and Type C outlets on the back of the center console. So glad they did that!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What IS complete horseshit, however, is the interior bit.
I worked as a buyer and launch engineer for Ford - having different interior options in regards to cosmetics (that seat colors and fabrics) is NOT hard.

Sure it adds complexity to have more options, but everyone I have spoke with desires these interiors... and ford CLEARLY knows this - hence them using it on their preview models.

Just offer it.
Yes I totally get that. All I’m saying is to just wait and see. We don’t know what they are going to offer as options! Everything so far has just been speculative or incomplete info. Levine has also said that there’s going to be a two-tone leather option on at least one other trim besides FE(So that means besides the blue interior). It has yet to show up in any leaked info so that means the leaked info is incomplete. Patience is a virtue. But if people want to be angry and yell at the sky about something we have no info about go right ahead. ?‍♂
Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 7B5D8775-6C85-450C-8C03-3B89709843DA

Last edited:

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 7B5D8775-6C85-450C-8C03-3B89709843DA

Now, I wonder if this is the Raptor rear end. I understand the watts is on the new Raptor Ranger. Curious is this is going to be included in the package...Also maybe it is a 9" Ford. So many questions...

Sponsored

Jim@WILDHORSES

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1966-2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we go! The most modified vehicle of all time haven't even left the factory and it's already getting upgraded! That's no D44. It does look like a 9" but??? Looks like it was scavenged from some other rig.

Jim

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't know if this has been explored before, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say the outer AC vents are very important, especially if you live in the south. @laj.tuxmek since you've sat in it, can you confirm driver/passenger can feel air from these vents since they basically would have to point straight out?

Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595348348554
Sponsored