First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the bronco, childhood memories were made in my Dads bronco. So I will wait. But I do get bored easily and move onto other things to spend my hard earned cash on so depending on how long the wait becomes will be the answer of how patient I actually am for this...

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never anticipated it happening without hitches and potential issues. We are still in the midst of a pandemic and nothing is 'normal' . . . I jumped in with both feet on Day One with every expectation of it being anything but seamless . . . am hoping to have it in time to enjoy a little roof-off time (in Vermont that is a shorter season than some locales) but no matter - will still be thrilled to see it!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am 60/40 canceling before 3/19

that’s the deadline right?

what if it gets to the dealership and in person it looks dumpy and disproportionate. I mean, that would be a good match for me, but I have to buy it?

this roll out has killed ALL of the excitement.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! Why don't more of you boys just go ahead and cancel so the rest of us can get our Bronco faster.

Then, double down and buy that shiny new Wrangler you've been secretly eyeballing 🤫 (Cheater! We see you). That way, Ford can get nervous and then discount the Bronco for those of us who will weather the storm.

See, win win! 😁

Last edited:

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 60/40 canceling before 3/19

that’s the deadline right?

what if it gets to the dealership and in person it looks dumpy and disproportionate. I mean, that would be a good match for me, but I have to buy it?

this roll out has killed ALL of the excitement.
You don't HAVE to buy anything. I'm driving over 500 miles to get to my Bronco and after the test drive if I am not 100% happy I will absolutely leave it sitting there. $50k is alot of money to spend on a vehicle a person isn't happy with and you are under no obligation to pay for it until you sign the paperwork at delivery.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's cool, I'm cool, we are all cool!! Haha jk.

I'm patient. It's whatever I gotta plan B for everything thing! Doesn't get here by the time I take off for September vacation. No biggy take the merc! Doesn't come till 22 no biggy change the color..heck may go back to a BLs...might buy the dealership demo! 🤣

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Therapist say with a few more sessions he should be able to get my medication settled down to the correct dosage. I didn't know Thorazine was that good............ o_O :p

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never anticipated it happening without hitches and potential issues.
Just occurred to me that we're all hating this nonsense, but can you imagine the life of a Ford production manager over the last 2 years?

early 2020: "Ok, I think people really want this, the buzz seems to be good. we're gonna do well."
March 2020: "Oh fuck, are we really all at home?"
July 2020: "We launched! YES! People are reserving like crazy! Wait, why is the website crashing? shit."
December 2020: "Uhm, are we ready to fill 195000 orders? Fuck it, we're Ford! We beat Ferrari! We can do this!"
December 2020: "A chip shortage?!? How in the f....."
January 2021: "A MIC top shortage too? *pops alka seltzer*"
February 2021: "A (@#*$&)@(* FOAM SHORTAGE?!? JFC."
March 2021: "Which one of you smartasses left a burner on at the MAP and caught it on fire?! *sniffs glue*"
April 2021: ????

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You don't HAVE to buy anything. I'm driving over 500 miles to get to my Bronco and after the test drive if I am not 100% happy I will absolutely leave it sitting there. $50k is alot of money to spend on a vehicle a person isn't happy with and you are under no obligation to pay for it until you sign the paperwork at delivery.
They had me sign a purchase agreement when I put the order in

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with "small problem" but that's only because waiting til '22 has me thinking about trading in soon and getting something to do some camping this summer. I don't ever buy with the intention of flipping it a year or so down the road. My car is paid off so it's all equity and it's been a bit stressful finding something fun to trade in on that'll meet my wants for this season but that I won't lose a ton of ground on when the Bronco does finally arrive.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just keep spending the little money saved for Bronco arrival

At this rate maybe a my23 isn't so bad

Lime green maybe ?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

News is slow. Initial order banks have not yet closed. Scheduling is in a couple months. Boredom has set in. Impatience is starting to rear its ugly head. Is reality even real? Shlammalammdingdong. That word was made up, but if you really think about it all words are made up.

Vote.
I purchased some swag, some accessories...was all excited. Order in. With a lot of the "bad news" I have put everything away and don't check this page as often. Hopefully May brings good news of production this Summer. Then I will be super happy. If pushed to next year because of low allocation numbers...I will be VERY displeased.